All reviewsroom was cleantypical days innpets allowedminor problemwould stay againone night staycoffee makerdryer
Reviewed 16 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I stayed in this Days Inn a few years ago; since then, rooms have been remodeled with new flooring which seems sound-absorbent. Staff was friendly, room was clean, pleasant breakfast in the lobby. No luggage cart at checkin, but that was my only complaint. I'll be happy to stay again in this hotel on my next visit to Taos.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

The Hotel was ok althought I found the prices high for what you get but its cheapest around there. We spent only one night the bed is comfy which I think was the only good thing about the room. The water pressure was almost non existant I almost had to shower standing against the wall. And if you're a light sleeper don't stay here, I could hear the neighbors (all of them) every toilet beign flushed, every door closed or open......you get the idea. It was a good thing that I was so tired that I manage to tune all the noise down and got some sleep.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Not somewhere I would choose to stay again. Floors needed a good vacuum, side table needed a good scrubbing and found a spider crawling across the chair that I wouldn't sit in. Shower curtain was also soured. As the Title states just needed an overall spring cleaning.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends