“Great food. Great service.”
Review of Station 316 Cafe - CLOSED

Station 316 Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Decided to get beyond my favorite hotdog and favorite fish and chips. Has a cheese steak with au jus. Yup! It is my new favorite. Orlando and Yvette run a great operation, and make everyone feel they are guests.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Great funky little cafe in an old roadside service station. That's gas station to our younger friends. Great art and ambiance, oh yes, superb food! I had a bit of trouble deciding from the list of delectable chile laced offerings, but the Mad Dog (chile dog) made with New Mexican red chile sauce was too tempting to let go by. My wife ordered the taco salad which was not nearly as pedestrian as it sounds. Both were incredible! Grilled smoked kielbasa link with your choice from a list of toppings. I chose the chile caribe sauce, cheese onions and oh so much flavor. The beer batter fries were good, but the dog was fabulous! My wife chose the shredded chicken which was quite tasty but the cucumber pico was the star of the salad. The staff was attentive and made us feel as welcome as if we were local. Next trip we will be sure to eat here more than once.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

This is Orlando's 2nd restaurant. This has all his New Mexican food plus American type bar food. Quantity, quality and consistency has been their trademark. great place to go when their main restaurant is packed.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Came here with a large party for dinner. Service was excellent. Everyone loved their food, Mexican, sandwiches and flat iron steak. All plates were clean. Love the decorations. Decent beer selection. Not a great wine list but workable. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

This quaint and small restaurant/cafe is a gem! Funky atmosphere..great food and stellar service(Renee)! I'll go back every time.