“Good New-Mexican food.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017

My husband liked their breakfast. I was nt able to enjoy it because it is very New-Mexican and they use chili in almost every dish. Mybreakfast burrito did not have chili or meat.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This is a place you could easily overlook when going through town. If you see it stop, it is worth it. They have a great breakfast burrito that doesn't cost an arm. The coffee is very good here. The service was very good and friendly. The place is loaded with locals. I definitely would come back.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I give this place 5 stars not because the food is so excellent, or the atmosphere is wonderful. I give it five stars because it delivers what it promises and what you come for: good, sloppy, northern NM fare. And they do it with friendliness and efficiency. We came for breakfast on Saturday. Our party of seven was instantly seated and within 5 minutes, we all had drinks in front of us and within 20 minutes we all had our food - burritos, stuffed sopapillas, huevos rancheros, etc. Our party of seven was fed for a total of $85, including tip. Muchas gracias!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Authentic New Mexican chili. Borracho burrito is so yummy!! I have to stop every time I'm in town.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This was a pretty good breakfast burrito especially for $6.95. The service was decent. The place was loaded with locals. It's worth a try for breakfast in Taos.