“Breakfast burrito special.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This was a pretty good breakfast burrito especially for $6.95. The service was decent. The place was loaded with locals. It's worth a try for breakfast in Taos.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My favorite restaurant on my many visits to Taos. Always packed with local families. The blue corn enchiladas with green sauce and the stuffed sopapillas are specialties. The sopapillas are out of this world.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Been a while since my last visit to Taos, came here this time for the Taos Pueblo Feast Day, put that on your list if you haven't been, so I was headed South out of town, El Taoseno Restaurant @ 9:30 AM had a full parking lot indicating it's popularity. New adventure.
Unassuming it's decor, don't let this fool you as you're in for a pleasant surprise. Greeted with a smile, service was quick and the Menu was an extensive selection of New Mexican foods at good prices.
I took the recommendation of the Special, a "NM Burrito" and was far from disappointed. Served quickly, hot, appealing, tasty and a portion for the hungry. Thank you, a great choice!
Looking around you can help but notice a mature crowd of locals who the staff greeted as family and friends realizing their success for so many years.
As I checked out at the register, I had a chance to visit w/ "Diana", one of the owners, adding to my experience.
"Eat Healthy my Friend" (Dos-XX)

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Went fishing, looking for a good spot to dine. My son in law said, know this little place you might like. Loaded up the 5 of us and had one of the better meals i have ever had. Wait staff very courteous, place very clean, just an awesome evening with family. Definitely on my radar on return to Taos

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Delicious, local flare. Large portions. Authentic New Mexican food. Very relaxed atmosphere. Plenty of parking.