“Hotel Cafe”
Review of Cafe La Montana

Cafe La Montana
Ranked #89 of 135 Restaurants in Taos
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Locally owned and operated restaurant located in Taos, New Mexico. We serve a variety of food ranging from breakfast, burgers, seafood, and Tacos. Come By or call us to grab something on the go.
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I am so very pleased with the Cafe La Montana at the Kachina Lodge. The prices are reasonable, the food is outstanding, especially the Green Chile Stew. You won't find better service anywhere and my waiter even looked up the schedule for the Chile Line. So friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

This little cafe is family owned and operated. They have a little bit of everything for everyone. Their New Mexican food is exceptionally delicious and authentic. AND the prices are quite reasonable. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The food is decent, and I think worth the cost. But the service is slow, and there is no music. No atmosphere. Only Fox News on a tv.
There is potential...

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Nice location, interesting old school diner atmosphere. Food was very good, as was the service. I would return to dine there.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I was quite disappointed to find that the food was not only more TexMex than New Mexican, but also how mediocre it was. The combo plate was bland and uninspired. The chili relleno was so tough I could barely saw through it and the beef taco was made with hamburger that had hardly any flavor. The rice came in a tomato sauce and was also pretty bland. The service was good but I would not go back for the food.

Cafe L, Owner at Cafe La Montana, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

We Thank You for having a meal with us, and we welcome you to try us again anytime.
Have a Good Day.