1,194 results
All reviews the cantina murphy bed conference center french toast georgia o'keefe breakfast buffet older part new mexico huge room oatmeal adobe style beds were comfortable chain hotel kiva fireplace historic hotel live music sitting area
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Stayed at the Taos Sagebrush Inn while on a driving trip of The Enchanted Circle with my son and a mutual friend, From check in to check out, we had a great stay. We were upgraded to suites without even asking. The rooms were very clean, well stocked, and everything worked as it should. The rooms also came with a full breakfast buffet, which was excellent. Great variety, great quality. The best part of our stay was the beds, which were among the most comfortable I have ever slept on. This hotel is a historic structure in a beautiful southwest Pueblo design, but with all the modern amenities you would expect in a premium hotel at a bargain price. Highly recommended!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank NMTraveler48
SagebrushTaos, Manager at Sagebrush Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your review of our property and we are so glad we were able to provide a upgrade to one of our suites! We are delighted you enjoyed our new beds, authentic atmosphere, and delicious breakfast. We hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you all again in the future!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

They have two properties next to each other, an older historic Inn and what appears as a new hotel property that they may have acquired. The room was OK, a little on the worn side. Their breakfast buffet was nothing special, I’ve has better at the Hampton Inn. I stopped at the hotel bar one night at 9pm and after the waitress walked past me for 10 minutes and didn’t acknowledge me, I went to the bar and asked if they were still serving which they were. The bartender made me a drink and I went back to the table, still no acknowledgement from the waitress. For the over all price and service, I would stay somewhere else next time I visit the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay with us and I sincerely apologize for your experience. We have a very strong and talented wait staff who does their best to make sure each customer has a memorable experience. We pride ourselves in providing the best service and most comfortable accommodations at a great value. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior and authentically Taos experience.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Check in went smoothly and we were given clear instructions for finding our rooms. Each person in our party had a room with a king bed and a queen bed and a TV. The front of the room had a couch, chair, a table with chairs, a small refrigerator, a microwave, coffee maker and a TV.
We ate at the hotel restaurant all three nights because the food was so good. The breakfast buffet in the mornings was also a real plus...made it easy to eat and head to the Wool Festival to find parking.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay with us and we are happy to hear our hard working staff took detailed care of your rooms in our hotel. We are pleased to hear your group enjoyed the on-site dining experience in restaurant. We work hard to make sure every guests feels welcomed and provided with the best accommodations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 11 October 2018

This is a beautiful and unique hotel that fits into the southwest architecture. It had all the amenities you expect of a hotel room and it has a good restaurant on site. The maitre d was very personable and the food was good. The room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was your free typical hotel food but good.

Stayed: October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience with our property and staff. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Let me start off by saying this is the second time we've stayed here the first time was last year for my grandfather's funeral it was a pretty bad experience but the manager reached out to me and told me that he would like me to stay there again so recently this weekend my cousin got married and Taos so me and my husband and my two year old booked a room first off let me just say the check-in time took forever about 30 minutes the new girl at the front kept apologizing that she was new although I understand I was running extremely late for a wedding after we checked in we went to the room just to find that it was a totally wrong room I was promised by the manager that we would two beds and I let him know end manager female that I followed up with that it was important to have a different area for my toddler to sleep because she was really sensitive to sound. I was told this was no problem after calling the front desk they told me to go back to the front desk and they would get it straightened out for me again I have to wait to be seen. The new girl Abigail told me she didn't quite know what to do and she don't want to make me late for the wedding which I was late for but that she would call me and see what she could do and we could get ready in that room that was incorrect. I got a call at the wedding that my husband was videotaping for them that they found a room that was more suitable but we would have to go back to the hotel to remove our belongings because they had already entered the room and saw that we had unpacked which I didn't give them any permission to even check that so it's kind of alarming that they would make that decision on their own. I called back and said there's no way that I could leave that we were videotaping and it's my first cousin's wedding so that would be unfair for us to travel 30 minutes back to Sagebrush to remove our stuff to fix their error for booking the wrong room for me. Then she said maybe I could have somebody else remove our stuff for us which is totally not right being that my whole family from Taos was there at the wedding it would be unfair for us or have anybody else to go back to remove our stuff. So I called her and she seemed very bothered with me saying this was unfair for us to have to leave our cousin's wedding that we travel 3 hours for. Of course our night was horrible my two-year-old didn't sleep all night we can totally ruined by booking at least 6 months in advance in a room I was promised would have a separate area for my daughter to sleep and two beds. I understand double booking but all I wanted was the room that I was promised. Second time was worse than the first time.VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank nikole505
SagebrushTaos, Manager at Sagebrush Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay with us and I sincerely apologize for your experience. This is unacceptable to us that you would not comfortable in your room and I am sorry we were not able to rectify this situation during your time with us. The employee has received disciplinary action as a result of this incident. We have coached our staff regarding this incident and maintain the philosophy we will do whatever we can to accommodate a guest needs. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.