“Best burgers”
Review of Tienda del Sol

Tienda del Sol
Reviewed 13 October 2016

We always stop her on our way back from camping. The burgers are amazing. The meat seems like really good quality and the bun sets it over the top. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

This place is miles from anywhere. Imagine our surprise to see a sign posted that said: "Special: pasta crab salad" Imagine our even greater surprise when it was served and excellent. Wow. I figure anything else that whole day would have been pushing our luck. We finished, loved everything we had and were pleasantly stupified. This became our watchword for expecting a miracle: "don't expect another Tienda del Sol. I'm not even sure I would tempt fate by going back again -- it was that good our visit.
But, we wish you a very happy surprise on your visit.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Awesome cuisine in the middle of now where, how great is that to get the most delicious quiche served just as a snack on the go. Home made salads and specials such as 'curry wurst' are a real treat, moreover, prices are extremely reasonable!!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

the hamburgers are good and it's about the only somewhat convenient place to eat. Closes VERY early.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Posted hours show Saturday opening until 6:30, so when I pulled in to get some fast take-away at 6:10, I didn't think there'd be an issue. As I perused the menu, one of thee waitstaff came out and said, "we just closed." When I mentioned the hours, she just shrugged.