See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Would give negative stars if I could! Drove several hours with reservation made ahead of time to stay here. Was told at check-in that online reservations from their own website had not gone through and hotel was sold out. I showed my confirmation email and they said there was nothing they could do "sorry". Don't bother trying to get a room here!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Nlove505
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

The bartender, Maya, was trying to serve me cheaper beer than requested thinking I wouldn’t notice. Waitress, Donisha, took forever to take care of us and other tables, got our order wrong numerous times and was not friendly. Obviously didn’t care about customers. Service was two thumbs down. Make sure you go to the bar to order drinks to ensure you do not get ripped off. Beware of the shady service here. Other than that the music was great!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Nathana B
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The staff were nice and did their best. However, the room was bleak and surroundings depressing. The room itself, though clean, was dimly lit and had minimal decoration. A constant, loud rattling sound, like the building snoring, emanated from the wall vent. The restaurant at the casino provided a buffet of everything that could be overcooked. There is construction on the bottom floor, so if you choose to take the stairs down, you may end up in an apocalyptic setting upon reaching the bottom floor. From the elevator, you emerge into a tunnel of plywood. Even though it is a non-smoking facility, it smells of stale smoke. I suppose, if you are a gambler, none of the above matters. But, if you do not gamble or are traveling with children, you will notice what I have pointed out and probably more to sink your spirits.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

The signs along the highway advertise breakfast for $4.99.
Not true!
When you get to the register, you see the sign which says $4.99 is for club members only.
Breakfast is really $9.99.
Lots of food, but not good food.
I love bacon, but the bacon here is way too salty. I suppose that is a way to keep you from eating too much.
The eggs were reminiscent of powdered eggs.
There were many rude people cutting into line wherever they chose.
I don't recommend eating here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ograps
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Free play only available certain hours! My favorite machine been down. Have to use player club and kiosk to use free play and only available when player club is open???however snack bar better than average and has fiery sunburst penny machines.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo