See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2016

i stayed here over the weekend with my mom and her husband when went to lay down for night couldn't get comfortable felt like sleeping on the floor. so ended up having to go to wal-mart to get something make me sleep since bed was so uncomfortable.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank wesley s
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Room was clean and quiet. It was a good room for the price. Family run hotel, and they asked some odd questions upon check in that didn't seem relevant to our stay. And check out is 11 and is not mentioned upon check in, if you stay any later they will start to call your room.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2015

The room was large and clean, nice furniture. The staff very friendly and helpful, and like MOST of the hotel/motels in the area were able to work with us on the rate, want our business more than our money.

Room tip: Ask to see room before paying.
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

Home away from home. Stay was comfortable. Staff was nice and accommodating and answered all questions I had. Very clean and affordable. Close to everything and to my work site. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: January 2015
Reviewed 20 January 2015

Rooms are very clean and comfort . The house was well-kept and well-maintained.The services are provided in time. Very peaceful to stay there. Worth the money. I wish to stay there again if I been holidays in New Mexico.

Room tip: It has standard queen room. It is very spacious and comfortable. It has all amenities which make your'e holiday stress-less
Date of stay: December 2014