Hotel Ruidoso - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
MCM Elegante Lodge & Resort(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$196
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$77
US$61
QualityInn
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Comfort Inn - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
US$75
US$72
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$106
Whispering Pine Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$169
Sitzmark Chalet Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$95
Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$153
West Winds Lodge(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
All reviewsperfect sleepcomfortable roomfront desk ladytourist townother hotelsenjoyed my stayeasy accessa wonderful place to stayvisit ruidosonice staynew mexicoratesmattressinternettelevisiontexas
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The rooms are discussing, they stink. I stayed there with a friend, who left me and took all my belongings with him. The owner could have cared less that I was abandoned and left with nothing. They charged med 113.00 to stay in a room from 4 am till 11 am. There are compassionate people in Ruidoso but super 8 owner worker is not.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Denise L
Reviewed 2 January 2018

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Do not stay here!

I booked my stay for Super 8 Ruidoso on October 9th for a great price. I called this morning to update my credit card info, and let them know that we would be a day late to arrive because my son is sick, but to bill me the full amount of my stay. The rude woman told me that she was going to charge me a cancellation fee and that since she could not physically check me in (I live 9 hours away) I would need to rebook my stay. This would more than triple my original reservation cost.
I called corporate to complain, and they told me that all the location needed to do was email me a form to sign and that would suffice and no need for a cancellation fee or to rebook.
When we told the location about this she became rude and cancelled my reservation because I called corporate.
I think they are just greedy and want to gouge people on prices.

Do not waste your time - stay anywhere else!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family