All reviews every staff member front desk room was clean stay there again teddy gods
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Paid a lot of money for a pity motel. There was no refrigerator in our room. The front desk didnt inform us of any of this. Front desk was also not polite. The blankets had "nice" stains on it. Didn't even want to sit on the bed. The toilet was horrible. I regret staying there it was truly a waste of money. Do not stay there!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Ruidoso, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Miss Rjzo, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

This is motel 6 and very basic hotel for a stay . however they bump up rates on weekend to very high from motel 6 to luxury range and not sure I will stay again with this kind of town where people makes twice rate for room on busy days.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. We are sorry that you experienced an unpleasant stay as a result of your dissatisfaction with our room rate. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay so that we can provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Bed Bugs in two of the three rooms. That means INFESTATION. DO NOT STAY. MANAGER WAS NOT EVEN SURPRISED, and didn't seem to care. Yes it is value priced but motels and their owners have an obligation to maintain high health standards. I am not an animal.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Gabriel, We take bed bugs reports very seriously and sincerely apologize for your experience. Please know that we are on high alert regarding this issue and are mindful to monitor our rooms in order to address, treat and terminate any issues if we discover them. We have designed a thorough and strict procedure to address all complaints or potential issues within our hotel. Unfortunately, bed bugs are a world-wide problem and present a unique challenge due to their highly transient nature, traveling easily in luggage and clothing. This is why we continually train our housekeeping staff to proactively monitor all guest rooms for the potential presence of bed bugs and have standing contracts with professional exterminators to treat affected areas in case any are discovered on our premises. No room gets released until we have and all-clear from them. Please contact our guest relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to better address this situation. Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I was sent an e-mail with an offer to stay the Thanksgiving Holidays at this motel,,I should have known something was wrong,,Too Cheap....No Shampoo, no Kleenex ,the bathroom was dirty,the sink , did not even want to wash my hands,,,Hardwood floors with dust..the motel use to be a good one, stayed there several years ago,,but has gone to pot now with no updates and repairs,,only thing, the bed was comfortable,,and the check-in person very helpful and friendly, won't stay here again..will pay more for a decent room.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, unless you don't care about the shape of the room,,not clean
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2016

I like this place it seems lucky for me. I first time visit Ruidoso and Win big at Casino.
I like this place stayed before and after winning and it is clean. I made my reservation for next trip and I will check back my luck.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo