All reviewsevery staff memberfront deskroom was cleanstay there againteddygods
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Bed Bugs in two of the three rooms. That means INFESTATION. DO NOT STAY. MANAGER WAS NOT EVEN SURPRISED, and didn't seem to care. Yes it is value priced but motels and their owners have an obligation to maintain high health standards. I am not an animal.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Ruidoso, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Gabriel, We take bed bugs reports very seriously and sincerely apologize for your experience. Please know that we are on high alert regarding this issue and are mindful to monitor our rooms in order to address, treat and terminate any issues if we discover them. We have designed a thorough and strict procedure to address all complaints or potential issues within our hotel. Unfortunately, bed bugs are a world-wide problem and present a unique challenge due to their highly transient nature, traveling easily in luggage and clothing. This is why we continually train our housekeeping staff to proactively monitor all guest rooms for the potential presence of bed bugs and have standing contracts with professional exterminators to treat affected areas in case any are discovered on our premises. No room gets released until we have and all-clear from them. Please contact our guest relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to better address this situation. Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I was sent an e-mail with an offer to stay the Thanksgiving Holidays at this motel,,I should have known something was wrong,,Too Cheap....No Shampoo, no Kleenex ,the bathroom was dirty,the sink , did not even want to wash my hands,,,Hardwood floors with dust..the motel use to be a good one, stayed there several years ago,,but has gone to pot now with no updates and repairs,,only thing, the bed was comfortable,,and the check-in person very helpful and friendly, won't stay here again..will pay more for a decent room.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, unless you don't care about the shape of the room,,not clean
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2016

I like this place it seems lucky for me. I first time visit Ruidoso and Win big at Casino.
I like this place stayed before and after winning and it is clean. I made my reservation for next trip and I will check back my luck.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Not sure why there are so many complaints about this location as I had NONE! It is in convenient location near stores including Walmart, easy access on/off Hwy 70, room was clean, A/C & cable TV & internet working great. Staff was very friendly and service prompt. Like most, I stay here because of hassle-free pet accommodations.
If you have AARP you get free internet and late checkout time. Best price was on Motel 6 website.

Room Tip: Free wi-fi and late check-out with AARP. No problems with noise
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I stayed at the Motel 6 for one reason: savings. I've stayed at other locations of this franchise, but never this one. The Motel was easy to get into and out of and the bulk of Ruidoso was near enough for convenience. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, My room, bathroom, etc were clean and comfortable. Especially for a trip like this, I see no reason to pay 3 times what I paid for a room, just because it's "fancy" or on the grounds of the event, since I wouldn't be in the room that much. I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I require a ground floor room due to My disability, no problem getting it.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends