All reviews takes pride place to stay sit outside great little place room was very clean and comfortable definitely stay here again coffee maker rocky owner plush retro towels pets grill
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This place caught my eye as I drove by. Run by some of the most kindest people I have ever met. Very military friendly and if you have any questions about events or good places to eat in the area they will know! Have Wi-Fi and direct tv.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Rocky K, Owner at Arrowhead Motel and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Benjamin it was a pleasure to have you stay with us. And add to that, that you're active duty military staying here on Veterans Day. It was our honor to serve you on such a special day.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We chose to stay a Arrowhead Motel & RV after reading the great reviews and we weren't disappointed. As soon as we arrived, we were met by Rocky and his four-legged friends Roscoe and Tiger who made sure that we had everything we needed for our stay. Our room was very clean and comfortable - and the in room refrigerator was nice. The colorful chairs outside each room along with the bright pots of flowers just beckoned us to sit outside and enjoy the mountain air. Since we were new to the area, Rocky was able to suggest great places to visit. If we ever come this way again, we'll definitely stay at Arrowhead Motel and RV Park!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Rocky K, Owner at Arrowhead Motel and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review. The summer season is without doubt the busy time of year in Ruidoso. I often say, "That as long as it's hot in Texas, Ruidoso will be a busy place." But it's this time of year that many others, and myself included, believe is the best time to visit Ruidoso. The weather is near perfect with cool nights, and beautiful sun warmed days. From all of us here at the Arrowhead motel, Tiger and Rosco included, thanks for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

My wife and I took our grandchild Ruben (aka Frijolito = lil bean) to a trip to Ruidoso NM since he never been there before. So we went the long way.
After driving from El Paso, TX to Carlsbad Caverns S.P. we stayed in a hotel at Carslbad city next day my brother in law and wife with their grandchild, Gael join us late that day, so we stayed one more night. Sorry to say those people running this places rarely smile or show gentleness. Next day, Bottomless lake SP, Roswell, UFO museum around the city, the Zoo, and then we drove to Ruidoso with some rain, enjoying beautiful views,but we finally arrived at Ruidoso. We had plans to do some camping at some lake or something, but we went to Mountain gods inn lake first to show it to our grandchildren both 8 yrs old. When we where passing in front of Arrowhead Motel and RV park I saw it at foot of this big hill and thought: that place looks nice and has something attracting, different from the rest we saw in the way here.
Coming back to town to get a room in there, I comment to my wife my first impression
of this place and she said the same.
After stop to inquire inside, we had the most warm, and cordial welcome we never had at any hotel. Not even the so called 5*. Rocky welcomed us with a nice and friendly hand shake tell us about the rooms and everything else in the facility, but only one room. He fixed the inconvenience with a room with two queen beds, that he in person show us, taking the time and cordiality of open the room door for us and tell us about it. Almost at dusk we had dinner at this little patio cafe like. I had small trouble connecting online but after a few minutes it worked. ROCKY I'M SORRY DINT MENTION THAT, LATER. We felt like home among friends and planing to come back later. We recommend this place with a 9 1/2 Stars in a scale of 1 to 5. No exaggerations believe it or not.
MY BEST WISHES AND BLESSINGS TO YOU AND STAFF
FROM El Paso TX: Octavio and Olga Rivas

Room Tip: All rooms with the best view from inside and out. walking around in the morning priceless
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Rocky K, Owner at Arrowhead Motel and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you Octavio for your wonderful review. I was having some issues with the wi-fi last week, but I'm happy to say that after resenting the entire system, it's back to working like it should. I installed a brand new system over the winter and I've experienced few problems since. It's important to us that everything here works like our guest expect and we strive to make that happen. It sounds like your grandchildren and you had a great vacation and we're thrilled to have been a part of it. We look forward to seeing you guys in the future.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Our family held a reunion in Ruidoso. The condos required a 2 month in advance cancellation notification or we would lose all of the money paid for our stay. Since we were unsure when our sweet granddaughter would arrive this wasn't acceptable to us. When I began searching for another place to stay I called Rocky at Arrowhead. He was so understanding. He asked us to call before 6pm on the date of our arrival if we couldn't come. We asked for the room with 2 beds, dining room table, and a refrigerator. When we arrived we were met with a smiling face and a wagging tail or 2. Rocky was friendly and his 4 legged companions were too. We found our room to be just as described. Clean, retro, and comfortable. The towels were plush. We met the sweet ladies who cleaned our room. They did an outstanding job with a smile. There is an area with patio furnishings that was perfect for a small family birthday party. I saw others enjoying their breakfasts there. During a morning rain several folks were enjoying their morning coffee outside their rooms in the comfy, bright chairs. If we find ourselves in Ruidoso we will return. If you prefer a tub instead of a shower, be sure to ask for a room with a tub. Our room had both. My son's room didn't.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Rocky K, Owner at Arrowhead Motel and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you very much for writing us the review. I've said many times how important these reviews are to small businesses like ours. And it's also true that I have a very liberal cancellation policy. The policy at the motel is 48 hours, but then I tell people that if they will remember to call me by noon of the day of the reservation. I will cancel it without any charges for whatever reason. The last thing I want to do, is punish many good customers for the bad behavior of a few. Again, thanks for the review, and all of us look forward to serving you and your family in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

My husband and I stayed at this sweet Beatufil, cozy motel last night after spending and wasting our money at a Motel 6.
I just loved everything about this place
Clean comfortable
Amities you don't get anywhere else
The owners go out of their way to see you have everything you need They are wonderful people
Price wise with all you get it can't be beat
Will go back again and again
Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable and comfortable

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Rocky K, Owner at Arrowhead Motel and RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Your review means so much to those who work here in knowing that our efforts are not going unnoticed. You can be assured that I will happily share it with all.