“Outstanding Experience”

Londolozi Private Game Reserve
San Diego, California
“Outstanding Experience”
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Our time at Londolozi was an absolutely fantastic experience. We came for leopard viewing and were not disappointed. This was our fourth safari (Africa and India) and overall the best. The accommodations are refined elegance and the service is first rate. We reserved a private vehicle and the game runs were tailored to our requests. The guides and trackers took pains to find the animals that we wanted to see.

Room Tip: Tree Camp has six suites and is adult only.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jpb42a

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Thembi was the name of a gal who put our visit over the top! I can honestly say that I have never in my life, experienced such total perfection. Game drives with Eckson and James who were our tracker/rangers made for maximum exposure to the wild that is Africa! Kerry, Dani, Sean... the names go on and on because you just don't want to leave anyone out when talking about the most incredible experience you have ever had. The attention to detail, the relaxed environment and ability to interact with their guests as if they were personal friends makes this the... I just cannot describe it accurately, other than to say... "perfect place to visit". The views, the rooms, the food, the people, everything was just beyond any expectation I could have had. I will never recommend a hotel/safari more strongly than I will when I speak of the Varti Camp in Londolozi! (Rm #4) Thanks again to the Shangaan people!

Room Tip: As long as it is in the Londolozi group of camps, you can't go wrong.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jerome D
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Had the absolute pleasure of experiencing the Londolozi lifestyle and now I want to go back! We stayed in Varty #3 and nothing could have been better. The entire staff made our stay so pleasant and every member of the staff, from entry level to Sr. Mgmt., is so pleasant and genuine. These guys know how to host people! If you ever get a chance to stay here, do it! You'll never, ever regret it!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Just amazing, I was at the Granite Suite for 3 nights with my wife. No need to spend your time reading more...amazing lodge, excellent food and wine. A life time experience...worth every dollar.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank MarioCunha
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I think i can say that i had the best vacation in my life at the Londolozi Game reserve. Nothing could be better! The service, food, people were simply great! I had the best time of my lif

• Stayed October 2011
Nkorho Bush Lodge
#13 of 42 in Sabi Sand Game Reserve
11.5 km away
Inyati Game Lodge, Sabi Sand Reserve
Inyati Game Lodge, Sabi Sand Res...
#1 of 1 in Inyati Private Game Reserve
4.5 km away
MalaMala Main Camp
MalaMala Main Camp
#1 of 3 in Mala Mala Private Game Reserve

Been to Londolozi Private Game Reserve? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Londolozi Private Game Reserve

Property: Londolozi Private Game Reserve
Address: Londolozi, Sabi Sands Game Reserve | Benmore, Kruger National Park 1350, South Africa
Region: South Africa > Kruger National Park > Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 42 Speciality Lodging in Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): €€€
Hotel Class:5 star — Londolozi Private Game Reserve 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Londolozi Private Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Londolozi Private Game Reserve Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve