“Great Place”

Rodeway Inn Roswell
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Roswell
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Afte spending a horrible night at another hotel, we checked into the rodeway inn, and had a very pleasant stay. The fron desk staff was very nice, and helpfull. The manager seemed to be clueless and wasnt very helpfull at all but the pool, breakfast, and the rest of the staff made up for the managers appearance and attitude.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank barbara d

Reviewed 2 September 2011

Great Staff, very accomodating with the kiddos,
Note*
(if you like the AC on all during the night bring your ear plugs)
we would atay there again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2011

After the long drive from Phoenix it was so nice to get checked into our room. AC on and nice and cool. Stepped out our front door and wow what a nice pool. Great swim.
Slept so well and enjoyed a variety for breakfast.
Do yourself a favor, dont believe all you read. We will be back.

Great job staff.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2011

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room for the price we paid. In fact, the check in price was a few dollars cheaper than the quoted price online. Very pleased with the accommodations but breakfast was late and lite.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I booked through hotels.com and received a very good price for the room but when I arrived, I found out the reservation was for a smoking room. When I arrived and found this out I asked to change to a non-smoking room and they wanted to charge me $20 more on a room that was booked for $54. When I balked at this and said I was not aware I had booked a smoking room and that I felt taken advantage of, the man at the front desk suggested I learn to read and the female called me stupid. Beware of this scam.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family