See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Situated near the ski lift a few minutes walk from Main Street. The owner was very helpful and ready for a chat. Our room was quite big with a separate kitchen. The rom was very clean if a bit dated. There was a wood burning fire in the room and picnic tables and bbq's outside. No complaints re. the motel at all and we would recommend if visiting the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gwendaphil
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Read the reviews and hoped for much better.
Our room needed a major overhaul. The beds were extremely uncomfortable and the carpet was in bad shape. At night you could see the light on all four sides of the door.
A few things were updated, but in general it was in poor shape. I was scared of cooties the entire time.
The dishes were very dirty, so we ate out. (I ended up washing the ones I looked at.)
Will never return!
All that said, the location is ideal.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Deb P
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Third year to stay here and we still enjoy it! This is an older lodge but the rooms are clean. For me a clean room is more important than the latest decor. It's within walking distance of the yellow chair lift and the owners are very nice and helpful. We will be returning again next year.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank momalford
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for an upscale place to stay...this is not for you. If you're looking for a clean and cozy room, nice people and EXCELLENT location...then look no further. You can't beat putting on your ski boots and walking to the lift in just a couple of minutes. The owner also went out of his way to contact us a couple of days before our arrival to let us know that even though he had to make a trip to Santa Fe, our room would be ready and waiting for us...and also gave us his personal cell in case there were any problems. Great customer service and a great place to stay.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ptpaigerlee
Reviewed 26 January 2017

I have been staying at Arrowhead Lodge for years and the nightly price was always very reasonable for what you got. Beds were just okay, rooms are small, bathroom even smaller, no bathtub - all of these things were not bad in them self when considering the reasonable nightly cost and great location. However, I booked a room last month after the Lodge took over new ownership and the nightly cost literally DOUBLED from what I paid under the old owners last year. I'm sorry but the same room and double the price? No thanks. Make some improvements to the rooms and we might start staying here again but for now this is good-bye.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TiRu16
Management response:Responded 2 March 2017

I am curious because we are using the same rate schedule that the previous owners used. If you somehow perceived a price increase I would welcome communication with you to clear this up.
We absolutely have not increased pricing from last year and certainly have not doubled any pricing.