El Kapp Motel
US$60
US$91
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

It's not the worst place I've slept but it's in the top 3. Move on down the road. I wish I had taken pictures of the bathroom but I'm new to trip advisor so I didn't know I could post pics. It was terrible!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017

El Kapp is very much a budget motel. It looked like it was built in the 50's. And has no updates since then. The room was very dated. The room was very clean. That is the only reason we stayed there. The bed was very soft. The room had Wi-Fi, but very slow. The room had a microwave and refrigerator. Very old TV. The bathroom was large and very clean. Only stay here is you are on a budget. Pets are charged a $10.00 fee.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for a one night stay on our way to Colorado. The rate was $52.99 plus $5 for our small dog- they are pet friendly!
The room was kind of old, but clean. We had a comfortable king bed, mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The hotel is next to the highway, but we thought it was very quiet. There are several restaurants within walking distance that give a 10% discount to hotel guests. The hotel did have a pool without water in it. We would stay here again since they are pet friendly.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here because our preferred motel was blocked with 7 law enforcement vehicles looking for the cigarette that caused a tiny roadside fire. The desk man was rude and asked for so much personal information I felt like I was booking a room at the Ritz for a vandal convention. I assured him I wasn't going to trash his room, but it appears that time & neglect already have. This "pet friendly" room is the grossest place I've stayed since The Pennsylvania in NYC several years ago, in fact, it was probably worse. Ripped, stained and wrinkled carpet, dirt, etc. The sheets appeared clean though, and the king size bed was comfy enough; I'm not itching, thank goodness.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Paintyhands
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Not a bad room for the price, bed is comfortable. Pictures need updated, rooms are older than the pics make it look. The furniture and such are old and worn. Walls and tub has been patched. If you're needing a place to lay your head for the night it's the right price. The man at the desk is very friendly and helpful plus gives you a card for discounts at local restaurants, can't beat that.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family