“Great Pizza!”

Simple Simons Pizza
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Questa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 June 2016

Food is excellent but a bit pricey. I really enjoy the calazones, breadsticks, sandwiches and of course the pizza. Service is excellent as well.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Love the food here. Pizzas and wings are my favorite. I wish they were open a little later though. Staff is very hospitable.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We ate here once and will never patronize this place again. I can buy the same pizza in Taos at half the price, bring it home and bake it in my own oven.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

I'm pretty sure the pizza we had was from Smith's or Albertson's in Taos. They bake, charge you double, and let them stay in business.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

The pizza tasted like it had been taken out of the freezer and put in the oven, just like something you would get from a grocery store freezer section.

Unfortunately, it seems like the only place to eat here. Keep moving, in my opinion.