Comfort Inn & Suites(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
US$76
US$73
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$71
US$69
Agoda.com
US$115
US$110
Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
US$116
US$111
US$107
US$103
Hampton.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$53
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$78
US$75
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$106
US$101
Econo Lodge(Las Cruces)
US$60
US$57
All reviewsbeautiful patiomesilla plazadouble eaglepozolequesadillanew mexicobed and breakfastlassquash
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Given it being the location as a tourist destination, you may think that Mesilla offers a great variety of traditional breakfast. In fact, this is the only place in Mesilla that serves hot breakfast (there are coffee/pastry shops as well). Luckily, its very good as well. Beautiful patio just off the main plaza with shade and the music a little too loud, but eh. The chilaquiles ("Chila-"Kee-les) are excellent, as is probably everything else. Courteous and prompt service. Very homemade and traditional with a little flair.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2015

Not sure what I'd call this place. The owner has the restaurant and the 2 rooms next door. As we prefer to stay at quaint inns or Bed and Breakfast places, our options were limited. This really isn't either. The size was good but after paying the owner (the only time we saw her) we got a very quick tour and were on our own. She seemed more concerned with the bridal party spending so much time in the other suite with the bride getting ready. That part really didn't bother us. For what we were paying ($200 a night) I think breakfast vouchers for both nights would have been far more appropriate. They own the restaurant next door but only gave us a voucher for 1 night. That alone wouldn't be a reason for the poor review. I believe when you're paying that much they should check out a room before handing over the keys. We were shown the front door but an interior door was never mentioned and I thought it was just a door to a closet or something. In the middle of the night someone opened it and I was awakened. In the morning when I checked it out I realized it was unlocked and went to the hall between both rooms. The worst part, though, were the 4 dead cockroaches in the bathroom. While dead was better than alive, had the room been checked I think this should have been seen. All in all, better off with a chain hotel on the outskirts of town. This was a great location but not worth the price and issues.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
8  Thank seeusoon
josefinas, Owner at Josefina's Old Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2015

Sorry you were so disappointed....Yes we were concerned with the bride next door...There were 11 attendants and we were not prepaired for that type of traffic in our room or the facility ......especially when we had other guest staying. When the reservation was made the offer of the breakfast was extended, but not required. We are a Historic Inn and not a B&B. I myself had been aon the property for many hours during your stay. You all were gone a consideralble amount of time and I do not bother with my guest unless they need our attention....No excuse for the bugs....We take great pride in our facility and we don't not get many adverse reviews..what more can i say.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

Josefina's is a neat little place that serves some great food. Nothing super fancy, just delicious. Love the egg quesadilla for breakfast and just has the turkey wrap for lunch. Both just great. And the setting is quaint, historic and very soothing. Waitress and chef are great and the chef came out to see if we liked the turkey wrap. How is that for nice service.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I booked the room for my wedding night and was very impressed with the room size and old world decor. It was charming. The defective Kuerig machine leaked coffee the next morning and my husband used two of the bathroom hand towels to clean up the spill. I received a nasty voice message from one of the owners while on my honeymoon asking if it was "bodily fluid, wine, etc." and reminding me that I would be charged for towels if the stain wouldn't come out. I found her tone, choice of words, and attitude in very bad taste. I would stay there again but take my own towels and try to avoid the owner.

Room Tip: The Master suite is spacious and has access to a private and lush courtyard.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Monique B
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We found this lovely restaurant by accident. As a matter of fact we found the whole town by accident and am so glad we did. We had a great breakfast on the loveliest patio in town. Next time we are headed east we will go to Josefinas's again to eat and maybe stay in one of the rooms they have available.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple