All reviews front desk in town for business yogurt room was clean nice stay hard boiled eggs easy access nice decor third floor road trip would stay here again complimentary breakfast morning breakfast stayed one night wonderful hotel the staff was friendly and helpful las
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at many a Fairfield over the years, and this one left me a bit underwhelmed. The location is near the interstate, but not really that close to the best restaurants in town. The service wasn’t as friendly and available as other locations I have visited. The cost of the room was very good, about $90. If you’re familiar with Fairfield Inns, I would put this in the bottom third of the chain.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Berrun-Ana, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn Las Cruces and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Las Cruces.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Room wasn't very clean - mold in shower grouting and strange stain on sheets. Door poorly designed, large gap between door and floor so all noise from the hallway gets in.

Worst part - room wasn't serviced during my stay despite bringing up the issue multiple times. Each time they claimed I refused service. I hadn't.

When I brought it up with the site manager they said all they could do was give me the "green choice" credit and accused me of accidentally leaving the sign up. When I replied that I hadn't and perhaps the housekeeper accidentally or purposefully missed my room, they ignored me.

I don't recommend staying at this hotel as I experienced cleanliness and service issues.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Berrun-Ana, Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

We are sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations during your stay.We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. We hope we get the chance to better your experience when your travels bring you back to Las Cruces, NM.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Zero complaints. Check-in was quick. A minor glitch was handled quickly and to my complete satisfaction. Room was clean, spacious, and nicely furnished. The complimentary breakfast had plenty of choices and was very well prepared and maintained. All the employees we encountered were friendly and personable, especially at the front desk and breakfast room. It was a very happy stay, especially after a very long day of driving.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Nice and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. Beds are comfy. Free hot breakfast is good. Close to freeway and easy access to where I needed to be for my business meeting. Good restaurants nearby for lunch or dinner.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018

We booked a double queen with a sofa bed while on a recent road trip.
The room was large and clean. The free breakfast had a variety of options. The staff was friendly and helpful. A note for travelers on I-10, it will be much faster if you take I-25. Our GPS took us the long way around and it was filled with red lights.

Date of stay: July 2018