See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 November 2018

We are retired and travel a lot, and we always prefer Super 8's to stay as we have always found them to be the best for us. Except this one! First I must say that SCOTT at the front desk was great--we appreciated our check-in and the help he gave us. Thank you Scott! Around 2:30 am we heard water rapidly dripping from the ceiling in the bathroom. We used all of the towels, then called the front desk and he said that someone would come and check on it. No one came. It was still leaking at 3:15 and my husband went to the desk for more towels. There were 2 men behind the desk who said they were checking into it. The leak eventually slowed down, and we cleaned it all up ourselves. At check out a man and lady were on duty and said they were sorry it happened and they would tell their manager about it when he returned on Monday. We were not offered even the slightest compensation for our loss of sleep on a long road trip, and the lack of care and help from the night staff. Later we wrote a letter to the hotel and never received a reply. It left a sour taste in our mouth and we do not recommend staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Abdul F, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Las Cruces/La Posada Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I am sorry you wre not compendated for the issue. Pleasee contact me when you have chance. I shall look up and see what the problem was with Scott. There is no name here so difficult to look up. You will hear from mwe soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

So many problems. There was part of the bathroom roof laying in thr bath tub from patch work, dirty bed spreads, stained mattresses, pet hair along the carpet against the wall, old cigarette smell, phone would not dial out, dead bolt would not lock. When I went to thr front desk I was told "we are aware of the problem" I contacted the general manager who "wanted to make things right" but after emailing him back I have yet to hear from him.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Very friendly counter service. Extremely reasonable prices. Clean and well maintained room. Refrigerator and 700 watt microwave. Free wifi. Continental breakfast. There’s a busy Whataburger across the street. My favorite franchise burger. Parking for RVs and trailers.

Room tip: Ask for 1st floor at back of building.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Very nice to hear we are doing god job. Please come again.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Personnel st the front desk is top-notch. They do their best to make your stay a pleasant one. Room was fine: good shower, comfortable bed, good AC and TV. Not much of a selection at breakfast, so we skipped it and ate on the road.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abdul F, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Las Cruces/La Posada Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Many thanks for kind response. Please come again.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

1st room; key card had many arrows on one side. I'm college educated, slide it in, doesn't work. Go to desk..
He forgot to tell me card had to go in upside down. Huh? Get in room...room not cleaned, no dry towels, no toilet paper. Turn on air and no cool air. Go back down get room across the hall.
2nd room; air works; key card doesn't. Door does not latch or deadbolt from inside. Get keycard that works. Slam door shut to latch and go to dinner. Come back, key card doesn't work. Get a little angry but do not cuss. Told to watch my "attitude" $%$#@?????
Given key card....doesn't work....look at sleeve ...
Key card is coded it to my original room because he didn't look at the sleeve with my room number clearly printed on it. Go back down, he is gone. Knock on managers door, finally get a key card to my room that works. Now if I can just get the door to latch and not have to solely rely on the safety latch that is secured with those 2 little wood screws....

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Haesi F, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Las Cruces/La Posada Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

This sounds like a hotel from hell.

I cannot imagine this situation in any hotel, much less our Super 8.

Please contact me as soon as possible. I want to make this right. On my impression, this does not sound like our Super 8.