All reviews front desk breakfast bar full size refrigerator workout room great pool stayed one night nice room convenient location santa fe business trip short drive complimentary breakfast rooms are clean road trip bed was very comfortable yogurt staff was friendly
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed the night of 28 June 2018. Very spacious King suite. Clean and well maintained. Very friendly staff. Real good complimentary breakfast. Local restaurants had there salsas on display to try during their “ happy hour”. All of them were very good. Will stay there again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_Springhill-Suites, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

We Value our Marriott SpringHill Suites guests and thank you for staying with us and for your positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nites and it was quite clean and comfortable. The breakfast was fine and I appreciated the Kashi cereal and fresh fruit. I wish the coffee was stronger and not so bland. The pool area was enjoyable and s great way cool down in the 100 degree heat. The outside seating area was nice but it is getting a little worn and soiled. It’s also very close to Mesilla and some great restaurants. I’d come back for sure.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your positive feedback and for staying with us during your recent visit to Las Cruces. We are preparing to begin a full property renovation that will update and refresh the exterior, pool area, public areas, and guest rooms. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Stayed here once before and had an updated room on the first floor - it even had a barn door - this time we were on the second floor and the room (furnishings) were dated - but the mattress was wonderful - I usually don't sleep well when traveling but with this mattress I was out like a light - even took a photo of the mattress tag so I could try and find it for home - check in was a little weird - must of had a clerk in training because another employee just stood there and watched him fumble around.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_Springhill-Suites, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

We appreciate you choosing our property to stay with at the SpringHill Suites Las Cruces. I apologize that your check in was not up to par and thank you for your patience as we are currently training new staff. I thank you for your valuable feedback and am very glad that your mattress provided a great night's sleep. We hope to see you again on your future visits to our area.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Room was an ok size. Fitness center and pool are small typically like most of similar establishments. The disappointment was from the small and limited options in breakfast compared to other similar Marriott establishments.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GM_Springhill-Suites, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for your recent stay and for being a valuable Marriott SpringHill Suites guest. I apologize that you found our breakfast options limited, as we do follow the SpringHill Suites menu standard. I will follow up with our breakfast ambassador and ensure that all products are fully stocked at all times to ensure that our guests are able to enjoy our full breakfast items. Again thank you for your feedback and we hope that you will try us again during your next visit to Las Cruces.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent facility. Very clean and well kept. Convenient location adjacent to I10

Kudos to Gabby, at the front desk, who greeted me with a smile and welcome when I entered the lobby after a long drive.

I would return

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_Springhill-Suites, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

As a valued Marriott guest we appreciate your feedback with us here at the SpringHill Suites in Las Cruces. We went ahead and notified the correct department about our front desk representative. Here at Marriott we strive for every guest to experience a memorable stay here with us, we are glad to here that we have provided that service for you. Whenever your travels bring you back through Las Cruces we hope you stay with us again to enjoy another memorable stay.