All reviewscheese omeletfront deskroom was cleanwaffleshot breakfastfridge and microwavehot itemswould stay here againgreat priceupon checkbiscuits and gravywe've stayedone night stayair conditionerthe breakfast areafirst floornice stay
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Front desk was helpful and friendly upon Check in. Even made us fresh coffee. Room was comfortable and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnGM46527, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know how we did in meeting your expectations on your recent stay with us at the Days Inn of Las Cruces.

My team is so delighted we were able to serve your needs and exceed your expectations. IT is always such a pleasure to hear that my team is getting it right. I have reviewed your comments with my staff and they join me in thanking you for taking the time to leave na online review.

Thank you once more for taking valuable time to let us know how we did. All feedback is valuable to us and allows to us to learn how to best meet our guest’s needs.
General MAnager

Reviewed 2 April 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 April 2017

This is a spot where we stay every year while visiting a dear friend. I know I can depend on them for ease and comfort

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

It is always such a pleasure to hear from our guests that they have stayed with us before and will stay with us again. We do look forward to seeing you again next year when you return to visit your friends.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

It reminded us of the old travelodges from the 70's. Decor was dated and air conditioner would thunk when it came on. Very clean, nice towels, good breakfast, friendly Las Cruces people. Problem with my bill. Problem between Booking.com and Days Inn. Tax was added twice. It took 40 minutes to resolve a problem that was very obvious and frustrating to me, the guest. That's 40 minutes of driving time that morning. I am glad it was resolved before I left.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I want to say how sorry I am for all the issues you encountered with your billing and the taxes. I have posted your review and gone over the proper procedures for this type of challenge. Please contact me directly if you still have questions that need answers to. I am very sorry for all the confusion, but and glad to hear it was fixed before you left.

Once more thank you for posting the review. Even a review that says we failed serving you as a valuable guest it lets us know where we need to have more training and coaching sessions with our team and gives us a learning opportunity

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The hotel is just off of I-10 west bound. Our rooms were on the ground floor next to the pool area, and in a quiet location. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent with bacon and eggs and I loved the blueberry waffles. There was not much for fruit however.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 2nd floor (no elevator) near the pool area. It is quieter than the west side of the hotel near the street.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

My team is so delighted we were able to serve your needs and exceed your expectations. We strive to WOW each of our guests with outstanding service. So happy you were able to enjoy our Free Hot Breakfast while staying with us.