1,004 results
All reviews cheese omelet room was clean waffles hot breakfast fridge and microwave next morning would stay here again biscuits and gravy one night stay upon check we've stayed front desk staff first floor road trip new mexico nice stay free breakfast
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Made reservations online, check in was simple and quick, facility is fairly new, pool area was nice and quiet, location is very good, breakfast was good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnGM46527, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know how we did in meeting your expectations on your recent stay with us at the Days Inn of Las Cruces.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Because my brother had a heart attack, I had to make an emergency trip to Las Cruces NM. I called late to make a reservation because I was at the hospital a long time on the first day. The first night I thought there was a fly in my room, but I was so tired I fell asleep anyway The next night when I returned to my room I found dozens of flyiing ants, mostly around the head of my bed. I killed as many as I could, and called the front desk. They sent someone from maintenance who sprayed what looked like bug spray but had no odor. Again, I was extremely tired. When I woke in the morning, there were more bugs, even in the shower with me. Needless to say, I gathered all my things and checked out asap.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnGM46527, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Once more thank you for posting the review. Even a review that says we failed serving you as a valuable guest it lets us know where we need to have more training and coaching sessions with our team and gives us a learning opportunity.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here because it was fairly convenient to White Sands National Park which was a stop on our road trip west. For the price, I'd say it's a good value. Internet works well, shower is good and strong, workout room (treadmill) is good and stocked with towels, etc. and the breakfast is also free and quite good. The only issue I had was that the room was somewhat worn with fraying carpet edges and a toilet bowl that was full of dark scratches and just generally was old looking with other random spots on the carpet. However, I was pleased with the staff's friendliness and in their resolving a problem where the pool pump was making a constant beeping noise right outside our room. After being told about it, they got a maintenance man to look at it, and the beeping stopped. I would stay here again due to the price, staff and good breakfast but their rooms could do with a bit of a makeover at some point in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I was very pleased with the comfort, cleanliness and the quiet room, especially for the price. The staff was very nice, the bed was comfortable with nice linens. The breakfast was good too. Also convenient from the interstate but far enough away to be quiet.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
DaysInnGM46527, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

My team is so delighted we were able to serve your needs during your stay. We strive to WOW each of our guests with outstanding service. We have been in the process of making some changes to the property to better serve each guest who makes the choice to stay with us a pleasant one.

Thank you once more for taking valuable time to let us know how we did. All feedback is valuable to us and allows to us to learn how to best meet our guest’s needs.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

The only complaint we had was that the complimentary breakfast was truly awful. Nearly inedible and not many options. It's not hard to make scrambled eggs, so who knows what's in the stuff they make them with, but, wow! Staff was courteous and helpful, room was nice and clean, A/C was comfortable. Great value, but skip breakfast and go to Starbucks down the street (or McDonalds even closer).

Date of stay: July 2016