See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Room seemed decent enough for the $40 we paid, until we saw a live roach in the bed! Mattress was thin and uncomfortable. Water damage/mold in bathroom near shower/toilet. The clerk was trying to use a Square system on a cell phone to run our charge, which had poor reception and didn’t run through - seemed odd for a hotel to do. Area felt unsafe. You get what you pay for - we will not be staying here or paying for an “el cheapo” motel again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I really would give this place 10 out of 10 if I was to rate it on the Staff who are very professional, helpful and courteous- the rooms are very clean- basic but comfortable- no refrigeration-and the location is excellent.

HOWEVER- there is no control over large unleashed dogs that I can see- the people in the room two doors from me have two dogs continuously barking and are allowed to sleep on a mat outside of their room( see picture)- I have to take a detour to get to my room to avoid the large dog- and before I leave my room to have to open the door slowly- because the large dog growls and looks like he is going to attack.

I know it’s irresponsible owners that are the real problem. But it is also Motel 6 responsibility to provide a pleasant and safe environment.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I booked this hotel for the Bataan Memorial Death March only to get there and it had been bought out days before. They did not honor the reservation price, The door key had to be redone multiple times during the stay. A none smoking room reeked of smoke on the 3rd day. My nephew's stuff was searched while gone at the march. wet towels left on a chair by staff. Could not take credit cards for payment. Just down right awful experience. I have stayed here multiple times and enjoyed the stay. Never again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank back2theranch
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel was decent, but we were traveling with a truck and car trailer that was a “high ticket item.” The boyfriend ended up “sleeping” in my car facing the truck and trailer to avoid anything getting broken into. Lots of foot traffic, lots of cars, and even people sitting on the car trailer that night. Makes me think there was a lot of illegal activity going on in that parking lot. Will never stay here again. On the bright side, there was no tobacco smoke smell.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Lindsey W
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Lindsey, Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and comfort. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Stayed there last nite. Started a reservation over the phone, 10 minutes later cuz the gal could not get my email right, I lost the connection. She had quoted a $49 price with tax and a senior discount. I arrived and they would not honor the price as it was the weekend? So it was an extra $6. WIFI was $2.95. The tv was the worst. It was old school 14 inch! Picture attached. In shower this AM. The water went cold early in the process. Comical. The owner is greedy and does not deserve your business.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo