All reviews fire pit packaged breakfast mini kitchen front desk great hotel longer stay outdoor pool perfect stay pet friendly hotel air conditioning queen room would stay here again workout room death march new mexico staff was very friendly and helpful home away from home
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Only here for one night but found the hotel very clean and the rooms very spacious and well appointed. Breakfast is not freshly cooked with most options prepackaged and microwaveable. Having said that, we had scrambled eggs and they were same quality as Hampton or Homewood. Would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for your good review. We are glad you know you would enjoy staying again and look forward to hosting you then.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I recently stayed at this location during a last minute family trip to Las Cruces. I was so amazed at the level of service and kindness we received from the staff. Chris and Carlos were accommodating and super sweet. At one point, I was unable to book a two queen room due to a baseball team staying there, but Chris was able to make that happen for us without any hesitation. The breakfast in the morning was excellent, we grabbed a couple of (hot and fresh) items from the bar and we were well on our way for the day. I cannot thank you guys enough for how easy and enjoyable you all made our stay. We will stay nowhere else but this location next time we are in Las Cruces and we hope to see Chris and Carlos next time we are there. Best, Sofie.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

We are glad you had time to visit family in our area and that you chose to stay here at the Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Cruces. We were glad to assist you with your needs. Thank you for such a good review and please return again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Excellent services and cordial staff members made my family and I stay very exceptional. I would recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Las Cruces New Mexico. The location is also close to the main town.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

We are delighted to know you and your family had a wonderful stay here with us a the Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Cruces. Thank you for such a good review and we hope to see you again when travel plans permit!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Home2 Suites in Las Cruces was brand new and we really enjoyed our stay there. Room was great with large HDTV. The free breakfast was also very good and it is located in a good area near many restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay here at the Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Cruces. Thank you! Please return again soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I was greeted very warmly and given my welcome gift upon my arrival. The staff was very courteous. The room was exceptionally clean and quiet, and I was even across from the elevator. I never heard a thing throughout the night. I stayed at the same Home2 location on my return trip. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you for returning to stay here at the Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Cruces. We are glad you enjoyed your stays and want to be sure to let you know you are always welcome back. Your business and your good review are appreciated.