See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My best advice is to sleep in your car or homeless shelter, or even an underpass instead of here. The MOST rude staff I've ever witnessed. From manager down. It's not worth 20 bucks per night. Stay away

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Place was ok a little noisy from oilfield workers partying in the parking area. Breakfast was pretty thin so we skipped it. Did grab a couple bananas that were nice. The wall outlet in bathroom did not work and the managers grasp of English made an real communication impossible.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Thank R.D. A
Reviewed 10 August 2017

nothing special, cheap. 6 of us stayed in 2 rooms. Everything worked and it wasn't dirty. Check in was normal and the room was fine. We would stay here basically because of the price but no other reason.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Room was clean and comfortable. Had a table with two chairs, a desk with chair, and a fridge & microwave. They do offer a small selection for breakfast: cereal, toast, pastries, juice, coffee, etc. Nothing fancy but good. One negative is that the pool was closed and not a drop of water in it so I suppose it is never open. Free wifi and nice selection of cable channels. Plus I had my dog with me and this hotel allow pets with a $10 per night fee. So it is a decent hotel if you are not expecting more than a clean, comfortable room.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Arrived to find wifi out and was given a cable for wired net. The reception person didn't know where I plugged it in and said the manager would come to hook it up. He never showed. The place is dirty and dated, and though they allow pets, they don't have any amenities for them, other than a postage stamp size area to walk them. Give this one a miss

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple