All reviews road trip young man room was clean lisa ac towels tv
Reviewed 7 October 2017

OK, this is a budget, no frills place that has kitchenettes in the rooms for people who may be staying there while working a job in the area. The property and room was CLEAN...a bit shockingly so, and the young man who checked me in was pleasant and knew by name some obvious 'regulars' who were checking in before I did and after I did.
NOW....
There are a couple things that REALLY turn me off about a place and one of the MAIN things is the room AC which has a sensor and shuts off the AC compressor at night so the room gets warm and I wake up too hot warm to sleep.
THIS is a deal breaker for me. If I want the room at 60* then that's what I paid for and if this isnt possible then I will go elsewhere. This has happened at several very nice, much more expensive hotels I have stay at and won't again.
The OTHER pet peeve is the damned remote control for the TV will NOT 'mute' the TV. THIS makes me quite angry because if I want silence in the room and have to turn the TV OFF to get it, for a phone call or whatever......NO. NOT.
Anyway.....the room was quite spotless and comfortable for me, but the AC thing is a deal breaker.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott S
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Scott S.,

Thank you so much for the review. I am happy you found the hotel to be clean and the staff friendly. That said, the issues related to the A/C and remote control are unacceptable and please know we have addressed these issues with the management team to correct so these problems aren't experienced by guests in the future.

We hope you will give us another try and stay with us again.

Best Wishes,

Clint

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed with WoodSpringSuites the people were amazing.The cleanest rooms I will stay every time I come to Hobbs thank you. Very close to Denny's were if you stay at here then you get 10% off of your meal.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Linda H,

Thank you for writing such a great review of our hotel! It's so rewarding to read of your experience -- and especially that you found the hotel to be clean, the people "amazing" and enjoyed your discount at the restaurant next door! We always strive to provide an exceptional value and it seems like we did just that in regards to your visit.

Next time you are in the area, please come back and stay with us again. Until then,

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 29 September 2017

This hotel is a clean place to stay. Its decently priced for the type of room you get. Has a full size frdge and a stove top witch helped not eating out every night. The staff was accommodating and very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Larry L,

I just read you review of the hotel in Hobbs and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay with us. It's great to read that you found the hotel to be clean, decently priced and that you liked the kitchenette.

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I come here regularly.
Rooms are clean staff is friendly.
The place is comfortable.
Prices are extremely reasonable considering some for the other hotels I have been to in the region. I am happy with the service and I plan on coming back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear ArkBob40,

Thank you so much for the great review of our WoodSpring Suites in Hobbs! It's pleasing to read that you found the hotel to be comfortable and the prices affordable. Our goal always is to provide the best value in town, and by your words I know the team is hitting the mark there in Hobbs.

Until next time,

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

On a family road trip and needed somewhere to stay for the night. The price was good but the the musky smell on the second floor and our room even had that smell. Kind of hard to sleep due to a green flashing light but once asleep we all slept good.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Sarah S,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback of your recent stay in Hobbs, N.M. I am glad you found the price to be good; but it's disappointing to read that you experienced some challenges during your stay. I apologize for these issues with the odor and flashing light you encountered. Please know we have addressed these issues with the team to prevent similar problems from affecting future guests.

Again, thank you for the review.

Regards,