All reviews road trip young man room was clean lisa cleanliness towels tv
Reviewed 29 September 2017

This hotel is a clean place to stay. Its decently priced for the type of room you get. Has a full size frdge and a stove top witch helped not eating out every night. The staff was accommodating and very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Larry L,

I just read you review of the hotel in Hobbs and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay with us. It's great to read that you found the hotel to be clean, decently priced and that you liked the kitchenette.

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I come here regularly.
Rooms are clean staff is friendly.
The place is comfortable.
Prices are extremely reasonable considering some for the other hotels I have been to in the region. I am happy with the service and I plan on coming back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear ArkBob40,

Thank you so much for the great review of our WoodSpring Suites in Hobbs! It's pleasing to read that you found the hotel to be comfortable and the prices affordable. Our goal always is to provide the best value in town, and by your words I know the team is hitting the mark there in Hobbs.

Until next time,

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

On a family road trip and needed somewhere to stay for the night. The price was good but the the musky smell on the second floor and our room even had that smell. Kind of hard to sleep due to a green flashing light but once asleep we all slept good.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Sarah S,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback of your recent stay in Hobbs, N.M. I am glad you found the price to be good; but it's disappointing to read that you experienced some challenges during your stay. I apologize for these issues with the odor and flashing light you encountered. Please know we have addressed these issues with the team to prevent similar problems from affecting future guests.

Again, thank you for the review.

Regards,

Management.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Woodspring Suites Hobbs during a business trip and for the price it was amazing. Lisa and Donald at the front desk were exceptional at their job and worked hard to insure myself and all the other guest were treated with "Hobbspitality"! Will definitely stay here again when I'm in the area!

Stayed: July 2017

Dear Colton S,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay in Hobbs! It's always rewarding to read such great comments about the hotel and the staff. Thank you for your kind words. Next time you are in the area we hope you will stay with us again.

Management.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Miss Lisa and her staff were great. They treated us like family, no, better than family!
Whenever we expressed a need or want they were quick to respond. What they could provide us with,they did and anything else, they told where we could get it. They helped us learn the area, so that we could get around easily. Our room was clean and we got towels or whatever without asking twice. We would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: They were able to give us a room near the elevator, we both have mobility issues, big plus.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Stephen S, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear Pamela F,

Wow! Thank you for your great review of the hotel and very kind words about the hotel and Lisa and her staff. We truly are lucky to have such a wonderful team in Hobbs. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to the team.

Warm Regards,