All reviewshot teaoutskirts of townsatisfactory staynew mexicogreat place to staywafflesrefrigerator and microwaveroom was cleandesk staffcomplimentary breakfast isbreakfast areabreakfast attendantexcellent staycarlsbad cavernsvery nice hotelsausagehonors
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Stayed here one night. Room had a musty smell. We started coughing and our eyes were watering. After looking around the rooom, we noticed mold on the air condition! Would not recommend this hotel. Was also over priced!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
aimee_rouleau, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Once again, on behalf of the Hampton Inn & Suites I would like to apologize for your unpleasant stay in April 2018. We strive to ensure our guests experience the best visits possible during their travels and when we fall short of our goal it is important for us to know. In an effort to show you that we take every complaint seriously, myself and my Hilton auditor have thoroughly checked room 319. The mold that you saw in your air conditioning unit was the sensor for the thermostat on the wall. We hope that you will see improvements and enjoy your time with us in the future. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments concerning your stay.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Check-in was exceptionally efficient and friendly. Aaron did a great job of explaining everything....even thanked us for being Honors Members! Our room was clean and comfortable although the sheets and pillows were not per usual Hampton quality - kind of scratchy. We did not have a coffee pot in our room but Aaron delivered one to our room when we asked. The bathroom was adequate in size with plenty of linens and amenities but the shower was rather complicated to use and water pressure was low. The internet was very slow. Breakfast was great. Marie made us feel right at home and met our every need! Overall we enjoyed our stay at this location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
aimee_rouleau, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I hope that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete happiness is our goal at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Wow! And Double Wow! One of the nicest hotels that we've been to! It was clean, orderly, organized, and the desk staff was superb! We checked in about 9:00 pm. The desk attendant was super helpful and nice! The room was so clean and comfortable! Loved the mattress and pillows!! But, let me tell you about breakfast! We are world travelers and I will tell you this. This Hampton had one of the best breakfast ever!! Marie the breakfast attendant was lovely! The breakfast was wonderful, clean, and beautifully displayed. She was clean, dressed nicely, and very efficient! She was courteous, informative, and as nice as we've meet! She deserves a raise!!! Very nice hotel!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This was a brand new hotel and it showed! The rooms were gorgeous and spacious and well designed. I loved the layout, especially for the price.

Great bathroom, water pressure, drainage and ventilation. On site washer and dryer. which we used. In room coffee.

Really good breakfast area with lots of space and a great selection.

The only negative was the evening staff who checked us in. He was just rude, unprofessional and very snippy when we checked in. He made us feel unwelcome.

Wear your emotional armor, but I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Very good hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
aimee_rouleau, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Happiness Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This hotel is great. The staff is literally the friendliest I have ever encountered in my 70 years of life. They went above and beyond to make sure myself and my friends had every comfort we needed. The night auditor even came outside and shielded us against the wind when we wanted a midnight cigarette. The staff knew all the happenings around the city and was able to point us in the direction of Babes which was also wonderful. Thank you to the General Manager Aimee and Perla for being so kind and helping us with our luggage (since we were to tired to drag it out to our car). Thank you to Tianna for the most delicious and soft chocolate chips cookies I have ever had. We will be going back to Ruidoso and will ALWAYS choose this Hampton Inn and Suites.

Room Tip: We had rooms facing both the back field and the street and both were equally quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
aimee_rouleau, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018