All reviewsfront deskawesome place to stayindoor poolliving roomnew mexicoquick checkrooms are cleanhot tubnice rooma great staythe breakfast areacandybathtubemployeesoil
Reviewed 8 February 2016

The room was very nice and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. The problem I had both times I stayed here was how loud it was. I never heard anything from other rooms, but people just walking down the hall, or people in the parking lot. It was like the sound was magnified in the room. When someone pulled their suitcase down the hall, it sounded like a tank was driving down it. When someone closed their car door, it sounded like a gong had been hit. I stayed on the ground floor on both stays, so I don't know if this is a problem on other floors or not. The rates are very reasonable, and I like everything else about the hotel except the noise.

Room Tip: Try other floors beside the ground floor
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2016

After nearly 600 miles, you want it quick, right and no hassle. Carlson's Inn was just right. Check in was smooth and the ground level room was clean and comfortable.The breakfast was solid motel quality in an adequate setting. Check out was simple and we were on our way as the site was right on the road out of town. It could only been better if they had a good restaurant close by and we did not have to get back in the car to go eat.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

They don't offer a NO STARS! That lets them get at least one, scam! Our family members from from four states needed to make an unexpected trip to my wife's home town of Hobbs due to the tragic death of her brother. Upon our kids arrival to Hobbs they needed a room. My wife and I booked them a room on line and I went with one of the twin girls to get them checked in. Unfortunately, both girls and there brother smoke and they smoke in there car, so after 12 hours of drive time in the car they, and there belongings reeked of smoke. With that being said, the kids know the difference between right and wrong, and how to follow rules. My wife and I picked them up and dropped them of multiple times over the three days the kids stayed, and we know they smoked out side the hotel side door due to that's where we picked them up. I do not smoke, I hate smoke and I'm on there butts about all the time. I'm writing this because I'm so mad that this hotel management felt the need to charge my credit card $150.00 for a smoke fee. I went off on the the staff and so called management. It was a theft of funds. Just because someone smokes and there clothing and accessories reek of smoke don't give anyone the right to charge a smoking fee. I ask my kids and I believe them when they say they didn't smoke in the room. No smoking area available. And to have a manager call my kids liars and more makes me mad as hell. Not only will I never darken the door of this hotel upon any visit, I will never stay at any country inn and suites anyplace. This was bad from the start. The rate at the front desk was misquoted and way higher then on line. And we booked a room with two beds and they had the kids in a room with one, they had to move them. Piss poor staff, manager and service. STAY AWAY FROM THE SCAMMERS LIKE THIS!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Leland H
CarlsonRezidor, Cutomer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hobbs, NM, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services.

Reviewed 15 January 2016