“Must have received someone's else's meal”
Review of K. B. Dillon's

K. B. Dillon's
Ranked #72 of 136 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Took my wife to KB Dillon's for birthday dinner last night. She ordered a New York strip, well done, baked potato with just butter. She received a medium rare steak with blood running when cut and a fully loaded potato. Didn't see waitress for over 10 minutes after cutting into steak. My wife then looked through out the restaurant to locate her and sent the meal back. Chef supplied a new potato with butter and appeared to microwave the steak. Portions of steak that were already cut were cooked but the main part of the steak was still raw in the center.

Note: We were the only customers in the dining section.

1  Thank Michael A

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Use to go to this fine dining restaurant quite often for food and drinks. But, a couple of years ago we went to K.B. Dillon's for our anniversary dinner. I received my dinner in timely manner, but my wife had to send her's back not once but twice as it was under cooked and cold. I had started mine (at my wife's urging) so I ate slowly not wanting finish before she could even start. That's what happened though so we told them to cancel hers. They were fairly nasty when we cancelled, and didn't not offer any apology or some type of compensation for their error. Haven't been back and won't recommend the place.

2  Thank Ron M
Reviewed 29 July 2016

The service and food were good but the interior was dark, dismal, depressing and noisy. We hadn't eaten at Dillon's for quite some time and decided we'd check out their advertised lunch special. Thursday was Navajo Taco Day and that was my choice. My husband ordered the Workers' Lunch of soup and half a sandwich. Both lunches were excellent. If you go there to take advantage of the $5 lunch special, be sure you check the sign as you enter so you know what the special of that day is. I like a cheerier environment, especially for lunch.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Arrive late saturday night into farmington and was looking for a nice place to celebrate my wife birthday. Even though it was 20 minutes before closing, they reopened the kitchen and cooked us a fine meal!

My wife was pleased, a little on the high side, but they accommodated us and the food was delicious; prime rib and seafood.

The staff was attentive and the chef came out to see how we liked it.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

We stopped here for lunch en route to Lake Powell; I had eaten dinner here several times in the past and remembered it as being a very good restaurant. It was very dark inside and hard to read the menu. I had a large chef salad that was very ordinary and my husband had a turkey avocado sandwich that he seemed to enjoy.....service was satisfactory, but when I asked our waitress about what was in the salad, she said she didn't know because she's not a "salad lover". I thought her answer was a little peculiar....all in all, I guess it was an okay place for a quick lunch but probably wouldn't go back.

Been to K. B. Dillon's? Share your experiences!