“$5 lunch special is excellent choice!”
Review of K. B. Dillon's

K. B. Dillon's
Ranked #78 of 135 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2016

The service and food were good but the interior was dark, dismal, depressing and noisy. We hadn't eaten at Dillon's for quite some time and decided we'd check out their advertised lunch special. Thursday was Navajo Taco Day and that was my choice. My husband ordered the Workers' Lunch of soup and half a sandwich. Both lunches were excellent. If you go there to take advantage of the $5 lunch special, be sure you check the sign as you enter so you know what the special of that day is. I like a cheerier environment, especially for lunch.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Arrive late saturday night into farmington and was looking for a nice place to celebrate my wife birthday. Even though it was 20 minutes before closing, they reopened the kitchen and cooked us a fine meal!

My wife was pleased, a little on the high side, but they accommodated us and the food was delicious; prime rib and seafood.

The staff was attentive and the chef came out to see how we liked it.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

We stopped here for lunch en route to Lake Powell; I had eaten dinner here several times in the past and remembered it as being a very good restaurant. It was very dark inside and hard to read the menu. I had a large chef salad that was very ordinary and my husband had a turkey avocado sandwich that he seemed to enjoy.....service was satisfactory, but when I asked our waitress about what was in the salad, she said she didn't know because she's not a "salad lover". I thought her answer was a little peculiar....all in all, I guess it was an okay place for a quick lunch but probably wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Stopped for lunch today with mom. The burgers were very good. It was cold and noisy in the restaurant , though. Bring an extra jacket or sweater. They kept my credit card. It was probably by mistake, but when called this evening to inquiry about t the card, they did not have it . Just be careful.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

I wanted to steak and shrimp. The waiter says they charge market price so the filet mignon and shrimp would have been almost $60 a plate so I ordered the honey braised chicken it was pretty good. Maybe when I'm feeling Rich I'll order the $60 plate one day. My salad was very good tho.