“Very dark interior!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2016

We stopped here for lunch en route to Lake Powell; I had eaten dinner here several times in the past and remembered it as being a very good restaurant. It was very dark inside and hard to read the menu. I had a large chef salad that was very ordinary and my husband had a turkey avocado sandwich that he seemed to enjoy.....service was satisfactory, but when I asked our waitress about what was in the salad, she said she didn't know because she's not a "salad lover". I thought her answer was a little peculiar....all in all, I guess it was an okay place for a quick lunch but probably wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Stopped for lunch today with mom. The burgers were very good. It was cold and noisy in the restaurant , though. Bring an extra jacket or sweater. They kept my credit card. It was probably by mistake, but when called this evening to inquiry about t the card, they did not have it . Just be careful.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

I wanted to steak and shrimp. The waiter says they charge market price so the filet mignon and shrimp would have been almost $60 a plate so I ordered the honey braised chicken it was pretty good. Maybe when I'm feeling Rich I'll order the $60 plate one day. My salad was very good tho.

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Best in town for a good cocktail! Jewel, Heather, Joanna. And Jessie are the best!! Great Service and always with a smile.

1  Thank Danny H
Reviewed 18 October 2015

highly recommended by locals who are always correct.
the bartender had a cold drink in hand within 2 minutes and was quick with a re-fill.
the food was just terrific - the steak was done to perfection and loaded with flavor … the chef outdid himself on our meal. quick, hot and tasty - just what we were looking for at the end of a long day!
Jessie is superb - great waitress with a captivating smile.
thank you for a special evening in a special town….
right at the top of our list….

1  Thank scott53Wisconsin

Been to K. B. Dillon's? Share your experiences!