“Try it!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Service is always outstanding. They have great appetizers and specials on Monday's and Thursdays during football season.Their steaks are a bit pricey, but well worth it.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Pretty good food, and a friendly staff. The live entertainment is a nice accompaniment to food and drinks. A nice date night place!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Well, after reading the reviews here we were skeptical but tried it anyway. We were not disappointed!! We had dinner-steaks and Scott our server was a doll! The building looks a ....dated but wow they have one heck of a kitchen staff!!! The food is as good or better then some I have had in five-star places! In fact, we went back for lunch a day later-Caesar salad was fabulous! We are here for another week and will be eating here often during our stay! There just isn't any place better!!!

1  Thank Cindy K

I tried to eat dinner here once and was admittedly early by 5 minutes
The young man curtly replied to my question of "one for dinner" with "We don't start serving dinner until 5:30". It was 5:27
Wow. A woman with 3 cans of Aquanet on her beehive hairdoo came out and asked if she could help and when I said "One for dinner?" she replied the same
I saw people in the restaurant, but when I asked if I could be seated and have a drink until dinner, she again replied that "We start serving dinner at 5:30"
I will never return

Reviewed 15 May 2015

I had one of the largest Nachos I've ever had at K. B. Dillon's. It was spicy and would have been a great appetizer for four people. I made a meal of it. They have entertainment most Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights from 7:00 to closing.
Excellent bar staff!