See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We arrived late and very tired. It was a Saturday night and people kept walking up and down the halls laughing and talking very loud. The noise echos loudly so needless to say we didn’t get any sleep until 4am. The room was clean but run down.

Stayed: February 2018
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Espanola, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Kris, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at our location. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

There is a miasma of creepiness surrounding this motel, but it turned out to be fine. I stayed here as a solo female in August 2017, and had no issues.

Room was clean, bathroom was clean, shower had good water pressure and hot water. WiFi worked fine, though oddly my cell signal was all over the place. Parking lot felt sketchy, but I had no problems so can't complain.

The only downside is there are no in-room coffee makers...you have to go down to the lobby.

For the price, it was fine and I'd possibly stay here again.

Room Tip: I preferred a room overlooking the parking area, just to keep an eye on my car...for some reason the place felt sketchy
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 918SarahJane
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Only visit if you have no alternative. Place is musty, run down,
loud AC, unwelcome reception. Way too expensive for the little value. Advertised as having WIFI it only worked near the reception. Bad experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Espanola, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

There aren't many motels North of Espanola so I back tracked to Espanola and checked into the Motel 6. Its a very plain room, no mini-fridge or microwave but I knew that in advance. What I didn't know was how people marched back and forth in the hallway talking loudly to their friends like it was mid-afternoon rather than 4AM. Unfortunately I forgot to pack my ear plugs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

First of all the hotel does reek of cigarette smoke. I was surprised to see that we were on the non-smoking floor bc the smell was overwhelming.
The room was clean & tidy.
The surrounding area does not appear safe so we brought all of our valuables from our car into our room(come to find out this town was ranked most dangerous is New Mexico).
We slept fine but the next morning we received a call at 10:35am informing us that checkout was at 11. I found that odd; I've never stayed anywhere that called me before checkout to remind me of the checkout time. So at that point I knew were expected to leave right on time. As we were getting our bags together at 11:02 the phone rang again- it was the front desk saying it was past checkout! Give us a break!! So much for asking for a late checkout....if you stay here make sure you checkout right on time!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. We do accommodate our smoking guests with assigned smoking rooms and are sorry you experienced dissatisfaction with the concerns you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.