“BRISKET TACOS & QUESO DIP -- You Can Thank Me Later”
Review of Casa Taco

Casa Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 August 2017

OMG. Seriously, OMG. These people make it all there -- the queso dip, the brisket, the pulled pork, the malted shakes... even the chips! The queso and chips are to die for, and the brisket taco -- well, it needs to be in a guidebook of very important roadside eats. This is one of those food joints that you thank God every time you go there, that's it's in your community. In this case, my community. Miss it only if you have no taste buds!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Nice place with good food. Nice covered outdoor eating area. Good prices and large potions. The staff were very friendly.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

This place is so great I've never ordered anything I didn't like. The prices are ok and the food is delicious and the portions are fantastic. This place for $6 will sell you more food then A&B will for $16 no joke. The tacos are better, the enchiladas are better, the crew is actually friendly instead of grumpy when you order.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We found this place because of the great ratings on trip advisor. It was just a little bit out-of-the-way but well worth the trip as we were traveling from Farmington to Las Cruces. I had the brisket tacos and my husband had a beef cube chimichanga. Both of our orders came with rice and beans. The food was absolutely delicious. The staff were friendly and the atmosphere was very relaxing. While we were sitting, my husband and I noticed that this small place packed in a crowd. If you're ever traveling through Elephant Butte, this is a great place to eat.
~~ Hani & Gay Bellamy, San Antonio TX

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Mmmm... we stopped in for a bite to eat and was pleasantly surprised with the great food. We really enjoyed the brisket tacos!

1  Thank dkgarcia