“Linda G”
Review of medley.

medley.
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in El Prado
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Description: medley is the last name of chef/owners Colleen & Wilks — it's also a philosophy. medley. offers something good, for everyone: modern spins on nostalgic classics, craft cocktails and innovative desserts. Meet friends and family in our dining room, or join us in the medley. bar or either of our two outdoor patios for a laid-back scene, spectacular views of Taos Mountain and lawn games. The medley. wine shop offers a selection of over 500 wines, spirits and beers. If you’re joining us for dinner, the entire medley. wine shop selection is available to you. We’d love to help you find the pairing for your evening or for any occasion.
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner. Dessert was amazing. I highly recommend the cookie selection and the peanut butter Elvis spring roll.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

We love the Happy Hour at Medley's. They have a house wine that is very well-priced, a few drinks that are only $5. There is a bar menu with a list of small plates for lower prices.
The afternoon we visited, the other small plates and the regular menu items were also available for Happy Hour. Apparently, that is not always the case.
My husband had several glasses of the house wine and I had club soda. We had three small plates and our bill was $60 without tip.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Super food with many options for vegans, gluten free and carnivores. Try the corn chowder and trout! Amazing. Very nice wine selection as well.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Based on a local recommendation and these reviews, we visited Medley for the first time. The food was terrific as we both enjoyed the Shepherd’s Pie and the special service by John and Molly (Manager) was really top drawer. We expect to return to Taos over the next few months and will spot in here again.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I was visiting Taos solo and had all day been figuring out my last evening here. I opted for another restaurant on the plaza and ended up there having a fairly negative experience. Medley was on my foodie list so having not actually eaten dinner due to the negative experience I decided to go and eat there. What a sensual treat! The food, interior and service was so grounded and homey. I had the NM Pot Pie and it was well seasoned-I am normally a S&P girl but it was so perfect I didn't ask for any extra. The Tiramisu was so delightfully and thoughtfully made. The service was attentive without being overbearing. What a great realization that when traveling sometimes the best kept secrets are off the beaten path!

1  Thank Mel M