US$120
US$139
US$134
US$128
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$71
US$43
US$41
US$118
US$113
Super 8 by Wyndham Clovis(Clovis)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$63
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$51
US$49
All reviewstrain noiseacross the streetprovide ear plugslight sleepercookiesnice facilityrailroad tracksexercise roomnew mexicowill stay there againstaff was friendlypool and hot tubenjoyed my stayin townrooms are cleanexcellent stayfree breakfast
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I mostly stay at Hilton properties and generally have good things to write about them. This place however I cannot support other than the cordial staff. As others have mentioned the train is so loud that you can't enjoy your stay at all, let alone sleep. There were no earplugs in the room, but at the same time that doesn't improve the stay anyway. The pool was closed, and the place is more than tired. Speaking of tired, I can't say that I enjoyed the view of the used tire business just outside my window. This is by far the worst property I've ever stayed at.

I would definitely look for a location further from the tracks that's more updated and fresh.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Mistie G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Clovis as we take all concerns seriously. I would like to sincerely apologize for any train noise you encountered during your stay. We do deal with this issue on a daily basis and always try to make sure our guests are aware upon check-in. We do provide the earplugs in the bathroom and also have them available at the front desk. Unfortunately, the view from your window is out of our hands, but I do apologize for the inconvenience. I would also like to apologize for the pool being closed during your stay, but please know this issue has been addressed and it is now up and running. We are hoping to begin our renovation this coming year and look forward to our new updated look. Please feel free to let us know if there was anything else we could have done to make your stay better. We hope you have a nice day!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Although the train tracks run close to this hotel, the staff is exceptional. They make every effort to make your stay comfortable. It is always clean, and the property well kept. A short distance from the hotel is Leal's restaurant, one of the best Mexican restaurants in New Mexico. It's conveniently located as you drive to I-40 and Albuquerque.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Clovis. We really appreciate your kind words and hope everything went well during your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon and hope you have a great day!!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Stayed in a good sized room, but the hotel has to call out they are located by the railroad tracks. Also the cleanliness of the bathroom left much to be desired. There were hairs in both the sink and shower. Also I arrived quite late (like 1:30 am) and had to wait over 10 minutes to show up at the front desk to let me in (as they lock the front doors). I'd like to think there are better options in Clovis, but I can't say for sure.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the rear of the hotel to minimize impact from trains.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Mistie G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Clovis. I do sincerely apologize about the issues you had with the cleanliness of your bathroom. Please know this is not typical of the service we provide to our guests. I will speak with my housekeeping department about this right away. I also apologize that that front doors are locked after certain hours. This is for the safety of our employees and guests at the property. There is a phone located in the entry way where you can dial "0" to reach the front desk attendant. I do apologize for your wait. I hope everything else went well during your stay. Please feel free to let us know if there was anything else we could have done to make your stay better. We hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

A little pricey but overall nice and very clean I have stayed here twice and have been happy both times! We got to hotel late, so limited parking thou. Its also close to train tracks and warned ahead of time , ear buds were provided in the room for 1 person, but they weren’t needed. Beds were very comfortable!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn by Hilton Clovis, NM for your hotel accommodations. We really appreciate the high rating and kind words you had for our property. I am so glad to hear that everything went well and the train was not a bother. We hope to see you again soon and hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Hotel is located right at the cross way so the trains that come by every 5-10 minutes are hitting the train horn. Do not expect to get a wink of sleep at this hotel. The moment you fall asleep the train comes by and your heart skips a beat.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mistie G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Clovis. I would like to sincerely apologize for the train noise you encountered during your stay with us. Please know we always try our best to make sure guests are aware of our location when checking in and also provide earplugs in the guest room to help with the noise. Please let us know if there was anything else we could have done to make your stay better. We hope you have a great day!