Hampton Inn Clovis
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$86
US$109
Priceline
US$62
Priceline
All reviewstrain noiseacross the streetprovide ear plugslight sleepercookiesrailroad tracksexercise roomnew mexiconight's sleepenjoyed my staypool and hot tubgreat place to staywould stay here againhot breakfaststaff was friendlyclean roomswaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Stayed in a good sized room, but the hotel has to call out they are located by the railroad tracks. Also the cleanliness of the bathroom left much to be desired. There were hairs in both the sink and shower. Also I arrived quite late (like 1:30 am) and had to wait over 10 minutes to show up at the front desk to let me in (as they lock the front doors). I'd like to think there are better options in Clovis, but I can't say for sure.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the rear of the hotel to minimize impact from trains.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Mistie G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Clovis. I do sincerely apologize about the issues you had with the cleanliness of your bathroom. Please know this is not typical of the service we provide to our guests. I will speak with my housekeeping department about this right away. I also apologize that that front doors are locked after certain hours. This is for the safety of our employees and guests at the property. There is a phone located in the entry way where you can dial "0" to reach the front desk attendant. I do apologize for your wait. I hope everything else went well during your stay. Please feel free to let us know if there was anything else we could have done to make your stay better. We hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

A little pricey but overall nice and very clean I have stayed here twice and have been happy both times! We got to hotel late, so limited parking thou. Its also close to train tracks and warned ahead of time , ear buds were provided in the room for 1 person, but they weren’t needed. Beds were very comfortable!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn by Hilton Clovis, NM for your hotel accommodations. We really appreciate the high rating and kind words you had for our property. I am so glad to hear that everything went well and the train was not a bother. We hope to see you again soon and hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Hotel is located right at the cross way so the trains that come by every 5-10 minutes are hitting the train horn. Do not expect to get a wink of sleep at this hotel. The moment you fall asleep the train comes by and your heart skips a beat.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mistie G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Clovis. I would like to sincerely apologize for the train noise you encountered during your stay with us. Please know we always try our best to make sure guests are aware of our location when checking in and also provide earplugs in the guest room to help with the noise. Please let us know if there was anything else we could have done to make your stay better. We hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Once you find the ear plugs everything is wonderful at this place. The staff is fantastic (yeah Thomas), willing to make recommendations and answer questions AND throw in another batch of cookies. The place is conveniently located but is near the busy train tracks (hence the ear plugs). Breakfast is new and different every morning.

Room Tip: Towards the back of the building away from the train.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Mistie G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you so much for your recent feedback on your stay with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Clovis. We really appreciate the kind words about our staff and our front desk representative, Thomas. I will make sure Thomas and all staff know of the great job they do. I am glad to hear the earplugs were helpful with the train noise that is encountered at our property. If there was anything we could have done to make your stay better, please feel free to let us know. We hope to see you again soon and that you have a great day!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

No don't stay here! Hotel is right across the trains running all day & night! Blowing horns! Price is way too much! I do not recommend staying at this hotel. Did not sleep at all do to the noise all night long!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mistie G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Clovis. I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. We are aware that the train is an issue at our property and always try to warn our guests when making reservations directly with our hotel and also upon check-in. I do apologize if this was not the case for you. We also always provide earplugs in the guest bathroom and also have available at the front desk. I would also like to apologize that you found our hotel to be overpriced. Our rates are based on our occupancy and the competitor rates in town. If there was anything else we could have done to make your stay better, please do not hesitate to let us know. We hope you have a nice day!