Dusty Boots Motel(Cloudcroft)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$98
US$143
Summit Inn(Cloudcroft)
The Crofting Inn(Cloudcroft)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

It is clean, spacious, and has beds. There is nothing in the line of luxury here, but you will get sleep at a decent price. The parking is fine and restaurant right next door. If you just need a place to sleep, this is fine. If you are looking for luxury at an affordable price and last minute...move on.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband, young daughter and I checked in late one night after coming to Cloudcroft to camp, but failing to check the weather first. Room rates were reasonable and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. They also allowed us to have our dog as well, which was a bonus since we hadn't planned on having to stay in a hotel with her. The room was quite large, and though certain parts looked a little outdated or in need of repair, it was comfortable, clean, and had a microwave, fridge, coffee pot, etc. The bathroom was newly remodeled and tastefully decorated. The only thing I missed was a wall-mounted hair dryer. The TV looks a little prehistoric, but if you're coming to a beautiful place like Cloudcroft and you're allowing yourself to sit inside and watch TV, you're really missing out.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

It wasn't a mansion it wasn't a castle but it was a very nice place to stay the fireplace made the difference. Let's not worry about all the little things enjoy yourself have fun while you're here!! If you want more then stay somewhere else.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Firecg82
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

The room stinks of smoke. There is a sign over the toilet telling you to use the trashcan to fill water into the pot to flush. There are 6 rooms & parking for about 10 vehicles but for some reason there are over 20 vehicles parked here, double parked into the street. We had to park next door at the reastruant. We drove arpund & found lots of rentals vacant. Next time we will rent them instead.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Buckhunter1
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Thank goodness for the alta vista motel. I was in town for work and needed an inexpensive place to stay. I stay in lots of off the beaten path mom and pop motels. All I need is a clean comfortable room. A few perks like refrig micro and ambiance are always nice. When I made plans to stay in cloudcroft I hit the Internet and called the first place I found--big mistake! I got a room at the aspen motel. It did not have a door with a secure lock, there was big bunches of gross long black hair in the shower, the beds sagged, and the refrig smelled like a dead animal. I left and wet next door to the alta. glad I did. The lady that runs it is super nice and willing to go out of her way to help me out. The room was just what I needed clean and comfortable. The bed was nice and flat and firm and comfy. The room was clean. It even had a refrigerator microwave and if all thins a stone fireplace. The cost was much less than the aspen. I am so glad I found this place. I also had a good dinner next door at big daddy's. the aspen claims to have a restaurant next door but they don't. It's now a mouse lodge. High praise for alta vista chalet motel.

• Stayed: July 2013