“Kind of Blah”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Woodcliff Lake is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I've never eaten breakfast at Panera before, even though I've had lunch here quite a few times. Probably won't go back. Had a bagel with egg, cheese, and bacon. Barely any bacon was on it - 2 tiny little pieces, not even equalling a whole slice. Egg had hardly any taste. Only saving grace was the everything bagel that was nicely toasted and gave the only flavor for the sandwich.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We dropped in as Panera was very close to our hotel (Woodcliff Lake Hilton).
The French onion soup is always a favorite for my wife.
My son and I both got a variation of a BLT. They both had turkey, one with avocado.
Although the portions are not large and the cost is more than fast food or the chain sandwich shops, the food is fresh and tasty. The atmosphere is warm and the staff friendly, courteous, and professional.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Stayed at the Woodcliff Hilton and it is very close. The quinoa bowl was perfect with my coffee. Very enjooyable. We were waited on by a trainee, however the mentor was excellent with him. Always good

1  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed 15 July 2016

There are times when I do not like eating at Panera, today was not one of them. It was nice having no drama, and food being prepared as ordered. My favorite is the Thai chicken salad, and it is to me the best thing on the menu. So, a BIG plus in the food column today.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

This is a very busy (lunch time) Panera. Food is always super fresh. Clean place. Friendly staff. It's Panera!