“WORST MASSAGE EVER!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Infinina Spa
Reviewed 4 May 2016

If i could give zero stars i would. My Mom and i went to the spa on Sunday, May 1st for a relaxing afternoon. Well this spa was not the place to go. Once we got there we were told it would be just a few minutes before our rooms were ready. We were taken to the "waiting area" which was two chairs. The place on a whole needs updating and most importantly a fresh coat of paint. We both had male massage therapists, which is not a problem for either of us. The room i was in, was very small and the table was equally as small. I got undressed and on the table and realized it was not sturdy. I could feel it move back and forth. The masseuse came in and i told him that my neck was killing me. He started the massage and for 45 minutes all he did was rub oil on my body. The hour massage took 45 minutes and i was dressed and waiting for my mom for 10 minutes. I would NEVER go back to this place.

There are newer reviews for Infinina Spa

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Massage was okay, but I would not book another. Spa is in converted hotel rooms, and you can hear guests in the hall during your session. The spa is on the dingy side and isn't all that welcoming. I arrived for my appointment early, and massage began on time. However, my hour long massage only lasted 50 minutes, needless to say I was disappointed.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Hard to get through to make a reservation and when you do, reception is rude. I left multiple messages to call me back and they never do. I do not know how they stay in business, i wish i never purchased a spa package.

1  Thank Noreen S
Reviewed 24 November 2014

WOW, a brom and mop has not been used in years, the floors are filthy, walls dirty, dirty from desk.. real shabby. the rooms are just as shabby worn sheets, blankets chipped paints, disty sink.... STAY AWAY.. the facial was ok , but the look of the place will keep me from coming back

1  Thank RockFollies
Reviewed 14 September 2014

I get massages often enough to know that was no masseuse! Facing up you looked at old ceiling fan, cold room, old linens and crying babies next door! On top of it they finished at 45 mins and said 60 includes me getting undressed... What a joke!!

3  Thank Jbeanlll

Been to Infinina Spa? Share your experiences!