See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Paid 102 per night dollara..Tak not understand why. Pool was not working. The hotel itself is well, very weak weak deuce. When entered the room, his wife became ill, in that we have never lived, and for the money. Then we filmed in other places nearest announcement bungalows from the sea is much cheaper, newer and more comfortable. of positive Museum. Write all the disadvantages does not make sense, just a hotel, it should not cost more than 15 dollars. I do not understand those who wrote that near the close morya..Kakoy there? In the heat dragged on not clear roads brrr ...

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2016

I had a decent sized room with fan, wifi, hot shower, tv, fridge, Ac( I dont use ac as I am used to the climate). The whole hotel complex was not busy (most other places looked quiet as well) The room was cleaned and sheets/towels cleaned every day. Being an older resort (it is more than a hotel) my room could do with a fresh coat of paint but other than that is was clean. The on site restaurant is closed but there are some just across the road and the lane to the beach is 1 minute away, another 3-4 minute walk and your on the clean beach. The staff were always friendly and helpfull. Unfortunately at the time of my visit the sides of the main road out side the resort are being paved and will have a grass area as well so walking along the road could be better and it will be as as at the town end of the road paving slabs are already going down. If you want a quiet place(it has a garden and a pool as well) just away from the beach you wont go wrong here. Before I left I read the earlier reviews and could not find any reason to support the negative ones. I chose this place as I have a friend living there last winter and again this winter... he knows all the options in the area and certainly gave me good advice... If I got back I'll stay here again no problem

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 31 December 2014

The hotel is not on the beach. The beach is about a 5 min walk across the hwy and down a bunch of dirt lanes. The resort seems to be under renovation as the gardens look like they have been worked on and there is a beautiful pool area with a waterfall, but it is not working (the water is green). The rooms are plain, with very old bathrooms that have ants. We also had a cockroach in our room. The beds are very uncomfortable as compared to Canadian mattresses.Their staff were pleasant and tried to be as helpful as possible, but spoke little english. The plugs in the room were so loose we couldn't get the TV to work, and to power our cell phones was a challenge. It might be beautiful in a few years, not but today, unless you are looking for a real, cheap deal - they go for it.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2014

The owner and his wife do not know what customer service is. They only care about your money, how to rip you off, treating their staff poorly and how to ruin your vacation. Stay far away from this place.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2014

The hotel has big green area with six-storeyed museum, temple, good restaurant and shop. We lived in a small house looking to the garden. Prices for the rooms are about 10 dollars. Road to the beach took about 5 minutes. The staff of this hotel is very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple