“Super fresh seafood- go for the experience”

Dinh Cau Night Market
Ranked #97 of 338 Restaurants in Phu Quoc Island
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Description: kein einzelnes Restaurant, sondern viele Stände, an denen abends frischer Fisch und Meeresfrüchte angeboten werden, die gegrillt werden oder a la carte
Reviewed 21 July 2016

It's a great experience seeing the night markets and the bbq seafood on offer. I did eat there (as a solo traveller) and felt very comfortable I between all the chaos. The seafood was super fresh and quick. It wasn't as flavoursome as I had hoped but maybe I was being a bit too cautious. Eat here for the experience anyway. It's fun

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Not sure at first but glad we decided to eat in the night market. Quite a few places to choose from all much the same, fresh fish and seafood galore. We ate very well although not the cheapest for street food but good quality. Had amazing ice creams afterwards from the very entertaining ice cream vendors, totally different way to ice cream than we are used to, delicious.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Dinh Cau night market is best place to have truely fresh seafood with reasonable price, accurate weighted in Phu Quoc nowaday. Recommended Thien Thanh shop.
Highlight that, It used to be some other restaurant on 30/4 street two years ago, but they are not selling fresh sea food anymore. Those we saw on fish tang all display only. When you order they will swap with those frozen.
I will not give 5 for rating since you will not have excellent customer, however it is on expectation.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

This market is atmospheric in a fairly typical South East Asian way but be aware that, when buying from the fish on ice and maybe from the live tanks, that the fish that you choose and point out to purchase (because it looks nice and fresh) may not, in fact, be what you end up with. I bought and order to be cooked a nice looking small fish and while it tasted ok, it was a matter of about an hour before I was laid up for the next 24 hours with diahorrea and vomiting (tmi, I know!). Maybe it was something else........ but just saying........... Put paid to the rest of my otherwise lovely sojurn on Phu Quoc.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

There are tons of seafood stalls available at the night market, we chose two different places based on our gut feel and both stalls were okay. The seafood were quite reasonably priced, and were extremely fresh. We had lobster, oysters, clams, and etc for just about SGD$18 per pax!

There are of course other things in the night market other than seafood, e.g. clothes, souvenirs, thai ice cream roll. Nothing extra-ordinary, but good to take a look at after eating.

1  Thank ivyyl