“Awesome private Tour”

John's Island Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We booked a private tour for the two island tours with John's Tours for 260$ for our family of 3. Private van pick us up from our hotel and drove to the dock. We went into the 2 stories boat and made our way to the first island. We didn't want to snorkel because we have a 3 y.o and my husband was sick, we stayed on the island and hung around until we told them we were ready to go to the next island. At the second island, we were able to lounge and swim until we were ready for lunch. Lunch was very good, simple but delicious Vietnamese dishes. Overall, the staff was awesome. catering to our needs and always checking on us. Highly recommends the private tour id you can afford it.

1  Thank i3abyluv1
in 8 reviews
"beach resort"
"top deck"
in 6 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 5 reviews
"fishing village"
in 9 reviews
"private boat"
"rainy season"
in 9 reviews
"pineapple"

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

So after waiting 1 hour at the hotel past the supposed pick up time to go snorkeling, the John’s island Tour pick up never arrived. They did managed to call after that hour to tell us they forgot us and we could take a taxi to their office 30 minutes away. Great service...

3  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We were picked up in a very nice bus and taken to the boat. It was super that we had a boat for only the people on the bus.
The boat was fine. The snorkelling at the three Islands was better than I expected . The best coral was found at Dam Ngang Island. After this Island we had a really good lunch.
Our tour guide was really good and the rest of the crew as well. Thank you for a great day.

1  Thank JeffBoulter

One word reveiw: Superb
I dont know why so many negative reviews here. Their service was amazing right from pick up to drop. Ms Linh was very helpful.
Special arrangement for vegeterians. Beaches were awesome. Snorkel locations were fantastic with crystal clear water. Boat was neat and clean. Staff was very polite. You can realise the service level by this: they were ready with first aid kits for anyone who got little brusies due to snorkeling and swimming.

Must go trip. They will give you a day to remember.

1  Thank Imrankhan030488
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

The tour was fine. We did trip 2. The guide and staff were all friendly enough (especially since it was Tet, an important holiday in Vietnam). The sites were lovely and the food was better than expected, and there was plenty of it. I was ready to give this tour group 4, maybe 5 stars, until the very end. As we were pulling into the harbor, maneuvering between two other John's Tours boats, I watched as the staff of one of them took all the trash from their boat and dumped it directly into the water. Plastic, wrappers, pringles cans, etc, floating right there in that beautiful water. So disgusting and irresponsible. I understand that tourism is inevitably going to impact the environment, but I'd prefer to roll with companies that minimize destruction as much as possible, and this was such blatant disregard. I wish I could go back and choose not to give them my business.

1  Thank Amanda J