“Amazing food and nice staff but the manager had disrespectful attitude.”

Ganesh Indian Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 381 Restaurants in Phu Quoc Island
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I came here with three German friends hopefully would have a nice dinner. And the food was out of our expectations. We totally loved it. However from the start, we were not welcomed by the guy (who was standing right next to the door wearing a white shirt - probably the manager). We had to say hello to him first. After enjoying our food with very good service from the friendly waiter, he came to our table to ask our opinions about the food. Ridiculously, we were four with three German guys and one only Vietnamese girl but he just asked my friends (the three) without even looking at me. What should I have been supposed to react? I have been feeling disrespectful. I wonder if that is the way he always treats others or only me? Or I should think of another reason?
We will definitely come back because of the delicious food but we do not hope to see him again with the same way doing service.

1  Thank Rouven B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,080)

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Do what we did and save it for the last day. Great value and even better food. What else to say? Nothing .... simply great

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Just returned to our hotel room in the happy yet slightly painful state of a curry coma. Coming room the UK, my fiancé and I have had more than our fair share of curries, so came with fairly low expectations. This is up there with the best. Flavourful food, great portions (we are both pigs when it comes to eating our and have a doggy bag) and brilliant service. I would 100% recommend you try here if Indian is your thing.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The food here is THE BOMB. Delicious food and good service. Generous sized portions and fantastic value for money. Cheap in my opinion. Do yourself a favour and come here to eat.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Good restaurant, with attentive service. Delicious food, with reasonable portions and fair price.
Not so big inside but lovely.
My table unfortunately have some stain on the tablecloth, and in front of toilet some smell it's arrived at table, however the rest it's all right.
The dishes 42 vegetarian was delicious and my full Indian chicken was wonderful.
The two with rice and a big water 470K D.
OK for quantity and service.

Date of visit: August 2018