“Yumminess”

Andy’s Bar& Lounge
Ranked #92 of 366 Restaurants in Phu Quoc Island
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews for here and i struggle to understand them... i thought the food was actually one of the best ive had while in phu quoc.. i had the thai curry and my husband had the pa nang and there were delious. The staff where friendly and cocktails where really nice.. we didnt actually get time to go back but definatley would of.

1  Thank samanthabV2104IO

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Came here our first night in phu Quoc based on reviews and it was very pleasant. Andy was there and very attentive to all the guests. The second night we went for dinner and had the worst pad Thai EVER! Have been to Thailand for 9 years and it's pretty much all I eat. The pad Thai was basically a pile of rice noodles tossed in hot sauce with some spring onions and chicken. There was a fair amount of chicken but I pretty much left the bulk of noodles, however,the worst part was while we were waiting for our food, a young couple came in while they were smoking, sat down and continued to smoke while people were eating. They were the only people smoking. They no sooner put out their cigarettes and promptly lit up again. I find this disgusting and for that reason alone we will not be back. Also, the staff is more interested in playing pool than looking after the customers and you have to interrupt their game to order a drink. Sorry Andy, but it shouldn't be a big deal to ask people to just step out if they want to light up. My husband is a smoker and always steps out of the restaurant when he wants a cigarette. Smoking is absolutely prohibited in restaurants in most countries but for some reason, people come to Asia and feel they can do what they like. Very inconsiderate.

3  Thank Saalty
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went 2 times. First one was ok. Green curry and panang with chicken ordered on both occasions. 2nd visit the panang was warm not hot and the chicken was chewy. Too many carrots used in the panang also. The green curry seemed the better option. Unfortunately I was sick on the 2nd visit... I do think it was the panang. My husband was fine he had the green curry.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This little restaurant we ate at more than once it was that good.
Mainly Thai food all fresh cooked and was outstanding and good value for money very busy but you can have a drink and a game of pool if you want to wait which I would recommend.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We went here because the reviews were pretty good, it was nearby and we love thai food. We did not really like it. We have been to thailand and we eat often thai at home, this food wasnt thai. It wasnt bad but i wouldn't recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Daphne B