“Great food in a superb location”
Review of Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit
Ranked #63 of 315 Restaurants in Phu Quoc Island
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Description: Tempus Fugit offers three distinctive dining experiences, where chefs showcase their culinary craftsmanship through authentic Vietnamese cuisine, a contemporary Japanese kitchen and classic French delights right on the pristine beachfront of the JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort and Spa.
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Have been there a few times for breakfast, lunch & dinner and always happy to come back. Buffet is great with a large choice of dishes, always very well presented. A la carte menu as well offers a lot of options. In a few words, a very nice place.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I have been at the hotel for almost 1 week. The staff here along with the hotel facilities have been the highlight so far. Every morning the omelette chef remembers how we like our eggs, staff like Chung and Vi are extremely friendly and have made my family very welcome. They have a difficult job as in the morning it gets quite busy, but have always had a smile on their face and spend a great deal of time to make sure everything is in order. Top notch staff.

The food is great too, prices are lower than usual 5 star resort prices and are quite reasonable. Haven’t had a bad meal so far.

If I wasn’t spoiled by the fact that every morning we are having breakfast here, this would certainly be my favorite resort restaurant in Asia.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Sure the resturant is prepare for many kinds of foods.

But I think I never feel like delicious all of them.

Besides I think it is some distracted and I found some flies here and there.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Amazing design and a great location just by the beach. Serves as the breakfast facility for the resort also and these guys make amazing Ban Mi amongst many other things. In the evenings its a bit quieter but we still went there each night during our trip. Very good wine list too. Very good staff.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Not enough food, too much outside guests, quiet party and very poor for food and beverages. Bad organization, stupid walking manager, bad staffs. We ordered foods from them, but their attitude same as food-stamp