“Lovely”

Bun Cha Ha Noi - Phu Quoc
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I wanted to try this place after seeing reviews online. Took us a while to find it as many taxi drivers in Phu Quoc don’t know where the hell they’re going! But glad we did - great feed as promised! No idea what we ate but it was delicious and so cheap! Would definitely recommend you check this one out.

1  Thank Kellie H

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner came here without knowing much about the place.
Turns out there was no menu, only 1 dish. We realised this when the lady just came over with some food.
Turns out it was absolutely delicious, and very very cheap. 160k total for me and my partner, we also got two beers.

Would definately reccomend this place!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

60k per serving, just sit down and you will be served. Very tempted to order additional spring rolls but opted for an additional serving instead.

1  Thank NatX27
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Tasty food, nice staff, really enjoyed this place. If you are looking for a tasty food and decent portions, look no more! Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

As my fellows say, it is a cheap to go. Food are freshly made and they will serve you a North specialty dish called "Bun Cha": it is a sort of beef mixed with pork grilled on BBQ presented with some fresh herbs, rice noodles and a sort of meat broth. Taste also their "Bo La Lop" another North specialty consisting of beef rolled a herb leaf then grilled which is excellent. The owner comes from the North. Casual place to go. The iced home made tea is excellent as a tea amateur I would say!

1  Thank Chilasiat